💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Heavy Metal Lover is slaying on Spotify!

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

PatrickMonster

Nov 4 — 41,759
Nov 5 — 45,038 
Nov 6 — 58,568
Nov 7 — 64,114 
Nov 8 — 71,707 
Nov 9 — 82,383 
Nov 10 — 88,591 *Biggest day EVER

It is reaching a new peak on Spotify daily streams every day. Do we have another viral smash on our hands?

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 17
  • Love 15

Anderson123

Not this song pls. I hate what they did to Bloody Mary. Some Gaga songs are better as just fan favorites.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 3

Just now, crazygato said:

I wonder why? Appeal?

it’s being used a lot on tiktok for fan edits of other media (movie characters, anime, etc). 

• Like 1

holy scheisse
26 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Not this song pls. I hate what they did to Bloody Mary. Some Gaga songs are better as just fan favorites.

The urge to gatekeep her best songs is real for me too :max:lmao but also I love that her songs can have renaissances!

Catnikko
29 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I have never understood why more people finding out about a fave's song could be considered a bad thing 

it gives me 2008 'you're not a real emo!!!1' vibes :laughga:

Actual patient
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 8

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

I have never understood why more people finding out about a fave's song could be considered a bad thing 

it gives me 2008 'you're not a real emo!!!1' vibes :laughga:

Lol I used to feel that way about Dance In The Dark and Scheiße back in the day in the jealous way like I didn't want non fans to hear those songs because they'd be overplayed like Poker Face. The thing with Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover is that they use these sped up version and every time you scroll Facebook/Instagram reels and stories it's the same audio over and over again, everyone using it. And I don't use Tik Tok but I assume it's the same over there.

It's like a couple of months ago every Instagram story would feature that Makeba song and now Monaco, etc.

Edited by Anderson123

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Lol I used to feel that way about Dance In The Dark and Scheiße back in the day in the jealous way like I didn't want non fans to hear those songs because they'd be overplayed like Poker Face. The thing with Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover is that they use these sped up version and every time you scroll Facebook/Instagram reels and stories it's the same audio over and over again, everyone using it. And I don't use Tik Tok but I assume it's the same over there.

It's like a couple of months ago every Instagram story would feature that Makeba song and now Monaco, etc.

but you don't have to listen to them :laughga: hearing other ways a song is played shouldn't ruin anything for you personally when it comes to an old gaga song you already love

Actual patient
  • Like 3
  • Love 1