news

GUY UO Exclusive Vinyl

NATAH

Featured Posts

RAMROD
12 hours ago, Tempest said:

The etched back looks so bomb

It is very embossed too :giveup:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ with birds I share this lonely view (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Spartacus

My 2 copies arrived! :nick:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ophelia
On 11/16/2023 at 6:45 AM, PatrickMonster said:

OMG guys Im furious! I just got an e-mail that my order got cancelled! I ordered 4 copies of GUY and 1 copy of the Billie Eilish one. I didnโ€™t try to scalp, I live in a small European country where there are a couple Gaga collectors like me and usually one person orders more so we can share the shipping price. Now it says all the Gaga vinyls are cancelled and the Billie one is backordered, and may only ship in november 29th. My collector friends are gonna be so disappointedย :ohno:ย I did a quick chat with someone at UO and they said I should wait for the 29th of November for more copies to be ready but when I look at my order it clearly states that the GUY ones are cancelled and only the Billie one is backordered for nov 29th so I think he lied or something. Am I the only one who got so unlucky? They didnt even give back my money yetโ€ฆ

I am so sorry for u :(ย I ordered 5 copies for me and my friends and everything goes fine, arrival is planned for 20/11. I don't think the amount was the issue.

I know two other groups of fans from my country who got their ordered cancelled, so u are definitely not the one:(ย BUT one of them has called UO service in the US and they actually said they will try to bring their cancelled order back and ship it! The vinyl has magically appeared in their warehouse after the call :bear:ย So maybe try this route? From what I heard, you gotta be VERY assertive during the call.ย 

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Sad 1

Flippy

Me leaving the thread after seeing everyone so happy with their copiesAngry Octavia Spencer GIF by #MAmovie

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 5
  • Love 2

PartySick
1 hour ago, Flippy said:

Me leaving the thread after seeing everyone so happy with their copiesAngry Octavia Spencer GIF by #MAmovie

Me mailing a copy to you

Dog Delivers GIF

๐Ÿ’š
  • Love 2

PatrickMonster
3 hours ago, Ophelia said:

I am so sorry for u :(ย I ordered 5 copies for me and my friends and everything goes fine, arrival is planned for 20/11. I don't think the amount was the issue.

I know two other groups of fans from my country who got their ordered cancelled, so u are definitely not the one:(ย BUT one of them has called UO service in the US and they actually said they will try to bring their cancelled order back and ship it! The vinyl has magically appeared in their warehouse after the call :bear:ย So maybe try this route? From what I heard, you gotta be VERY assertive during the call.ย 

Thanks Im still pretty sad but it is what it isย :(ย I tried to live chat with them again and they wrote some bullshรญt: โ€œI really apologize for the inconvenience caused. While this item was in stock when your order was placed, we were unable to fulfill your order. When this happens, we usually find that the product that was in stock was damaged, defective, shopworn, or otherwise unfit to be sent. Because of this, our fulfillment location declined the shipment which caused the cancellation.โ€ After that I cancelled the Billie Eilish one as well and now Im waiting to get my money back. I also had my shipment pushed back first to 11/20 and then suddenly got the cancellation notice. I hope this wont happen to you:fatcat:ย 

• Sad 1

Ophelia
1 hour ago, PatrickMonster said:

Thanks Im still pretty sad but it is what it isย :(ย I tried to live chat with them again and they wrote some bullshรญt: โ€œI really apologize for the inconvenience caused. While this item was in stock when your order was placed, we were unable to fulfill your order. When this happens, we usually find that the product that was in stock was damaged, defective, shopworn, or otherwise unfit to be sent. Because of this, our fulfillment location declined the shipment which caused the cancellation.โ€ After that I cancelled the Billie Eilish one as well and now Im waiting to get my money back. I also had my shipment pushed back first to 11/20 and then suddenly got the cancellation notice. I hope this wont happen to you:fatcat:ย 

When I was writing my last message, arrival (not shipment) was planned for 11/20, it was already in my country. I actually received the package safe and sound around an hour ago.ย :holdmyhand:

This entire situation is so shady. They made three (or more?) "restocks" after it has "sold out" and people from the first drop are still not getting their stuff? UO should get their scheisse together.ย :saladga:

ย 

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Love 1