💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MEGA Gaga Birthday Video

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

(Can someone please move this to news section? For more exposure? Thanks!)

Hey Little Monsters!

As you know, Mother Monster's birthday is in a few months :laughga:

and I was thinking about doing a HUGE MEGA SUPER AWESOME birthday video. Something along the lines of at least 30 minutes long, and with monsters from all around the world, saying a three second clip like "Happy Birthday Gaga, I love you!" etc.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GOTTA DO

1) create a video no longer than a few seconds

2) say a quick message to gaga (birthday related) Be Yourself :)

3) Save it and send the clip to [email protected]

TIPS

- Please be kind in the clip, and take it seriously! We wanna go down in history for longest fan made birthday video! :laughga:

- Say happy birthday in your own language! It will make the video seem more deep and diverse.

- dress up in monster apparel! Or just dress as yourself! Be unique

- We will need a few people to edit this if it becomes huge! So message me if you want to be involved. We could create a small committee!

- Let's keep this on Gagadaily for now, and when time gets closer, post it to Littlemonsters.com. (We want to make sure Gaga doesn't know about this! We want it to be a surprise!) however! Post to your Facebooks and twitters by all means! Tell other monsters to do so :)

So send clips to [email protected]

Thanks again monsters! Hope we make this huge and achieve something great!

COMMITTE MEMBERS (Message to join)

Matt

Nick4bty

Willocrisp (me)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing Idea !!

Everyone saying happy birthday gaga :DD

It should have some rules to make it more dynamic like "just x seconds", and stuff like that :D

Or another idea, it could be a big message and everyone in the video has a word, so we make sure she watches the whole thing omfg

homomo

Amazing Idea !!

It should have some rules to make it more dynamic like "just x seconds", and stuff like that :D

Well if we got like 1000 entries, I was thinking a 3 second clip for each person saying "Happy Bday Gaga!" with their paws up :laughga:

I'm in! You should have people submit 2-3 second clips max so the video could keep a good pace.

Gaga would love it!

Awesome! :) I'm sure she would appreciate, and I think in the video we should remind her how proud of her we are, and how excited we are for ARTPOP.

nick4bty

I would seriously love to put this together if no one else wants to . . . I think it's a fantastic idea and I love making videos, so...lol. Just saying. We should definitely do this though!

homomo

I would seriously love to put this together if no one else wants to . . . I think it's a fantastic idea and I love making videos, so...lol. Just saying. We should definitely do this though!

Would you!? Maybe we can get a committee or something! Like spread this around the web, and then a committee of 10 people lets say, will split up all the clips and each will edit a part of the video.

Then, when everyone is don't editing their part, someone can put it all together, maybe add music, credits, something cool and amazing at the end, and VOILA! :flutter:

Or another idea, it could be a big message and everyone in the video has a word, so we make sure she watches the whole thing omfg

Omg, that would be so amazing! But so hard to pull off with lots of monsters :cryga:

nick4bty

Would you!? Maybe we can get a committee or something! Like spread this around the web, and then a committee of 10 people lets say, will split up all the clips and each will edit a part of the video.

Then, when everyone is don't editing their part, someone can put it all together, maybe add music, credits, something cool and amazing at the end, and VOILA! :flutter:

That's a good idea! I mean, we have a little over 2 months before her birthday. I think that's plenty of time to get this done. And I'm sure we'd have no problems getting monsters to submit a 3 second video.

homomo

That's a good idea! I mean, we have a little over 2 months before her birthday. I think that's plenty of time to get this done. And I'm sure we'd have no problems getting monsters to submit a 3 second video.

Yeah, usually monsters are very active with these kind of things! So should we set up some emails for them to send videos? Then do some publicity!? :party:

nick4bty

Yeah, usually monsters are very active with these kind of things! So should we set up some emails for them to send videos? Then do some publicity!? :party:

Yeah we could create a specific email, like [email protected] or whatever, and have monsters send them there. Keep it private, you know. I don't know how we could advertise though cuz I don't wanna Gaga to know! You never know what posts she's gonna read on LM. I guess we should start here, and then go to LM?

HausOfAntonio

Great idea!! We should set a time limit for each person of about like 5-7 seconds of them just saying Happy Birthday and like, "I love you Gaga" and edit them all together easily! And then for the members who helped out the most we could actually have a large section for them, like 1-2.5 minutes each.

Archived