💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARTPOP 10th Anniversary CD+DVD

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Aglaya said:

Also, if she wanted people to expect nothing for this 10th anniversay, she should've done the same for TF, TFM and BTW. The only reason people were expecting something nice was because she has done it already in the past :huh: why would she stop with ARTPOP?

Because Born This Way (the only album she celebrated with more than merch and vinyls) carries a legacy-worthy social message that's behind everything Gaga stands for, whereas ARTPOP is a mess that only die hard fans view as a great opus because it was the last time she was artistic and gay enough for them.

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

monketsharona
1 hour ago, foodandmusiclover said:

If you are lucky like that it is okay. But I have empathy for everyone who is disappointed. Me too. 

Shall I say 'thank you, gaga and team for overpriced shirts and CD's we already got?' The japanese anniversary edition got no do what u want and no music videos, but a press conference.. thank you!! Thank you...' No, its a cash grab! And they did the BARE MINIMUM

I cant listen anymore to all the hardcore fans to defend every decision their favorite artist do. 

It was for sure a traumatic phase in her life. But she must know that her fans was always by her side and no matter what, we always supported her. And dont forget she makes 24 hours, 365 days in a year money of it. 

ARTPOP act 2 is trending for years on social media. She knows the reaction and the support she got. But there is one thing. She doesnt give a **** about what her fans want, cause she knows what her fans want.  She doesnt want it to happen... and thats okay! 

She is the artist we are the audience. She doesnt owe us anything at all. But please communicate with your fans, say that nothing will happen and dont let us stand in the dark. 

And then there are people who are still kissing her feet for nothing. 

The big problem to me is she and her team are always like 'let's not give what fans actually want' but recycling the same stuff over and over again and call it a day.

While us as fans would spends huge money on stuff like Bloody Mary music video, ARTPOP Act 2, CBT Film, Chromatica re-release with additional tracks, new The Fame edition for real celebration and so on...

I'm not really pressed anymore as I have zero expectations concerning her pop music anymore. But still feel like she's just making money on random stuff using no real effort and with no wish to please a very little bit her audience for once.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

ChicaSkas

This is so small but at least it's something.

I know for a fact it would have been so much bigger if Gaga and her collaborators had been allowed to go all out and everything.  (Minus R Smelly)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The big problem to me is she and her team are always like 'let's not give what fans actually want' but recycling the same stuff over and over again and call it a day.

While us as fans would spends huge money on stuff like Bloody Mary music video, ARTPOP Act 2, CBT Film, Chromatica re-release with additional tracks, new The Fame edition for real celebration and so on...

I'm not really pressed anymore as I have zero expectations concerning her pop music anymore. But still feel like she's just making money on random stuff using no real effort and with no wish to please a very little bit her audience for once.

This is something Swifts management does the opposite of. 

Fans were complaining last week that two songs on 1989TV sounded bad because of poor mixing/audio levels not right/ foreign sounds, and 2 days ago Taylor's camp re-released those songs with alterations made. 

I mean the level of responsiveness is unparalleled with Taylor. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 4

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

This is so small but at least it's something.

I know for a fact it would have been so much bigger if Gaga and her collaborators had been allowed to go all out and everything.  (Minus R Smelly)

I feel like she can do whatever she wants. C’mon her name is way too powerful in the music industry, also she has the best lawyers in Hollywood. I think she doesn’t want to. And I get her. With the strike ending I feel like she and her team will be busy with the upcoming promo for the movie and plan the schedule 

• Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Fans were complaining last week that two songs on 1989TV sounded bad because of poor mixing/audio levels not right/ foreign sounds, and 2 days ago Taylor's camp re-released those songs with alterations made. 

I mean the level of responsiveness is unparalleled with Taylor. 

No shade to anyone, but we know Taylor’s team is THE BEST. They lurk and they listen. Always! Cuz they know who put her that high! 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

I feel like she can do whatever she wants. C’mon her name is way too powerful in the music industry, also she has the best lawyers in Hollywood. I think she doesn’t want to. And I get her. With the strike ending I feel like she and her team will be busy with the upcoming promo for the movie and plan the schedule 

Yes. But the lable exacts precise and painful control. She may be contractually prevented from touching things the way she wants to because of legal crap that dates back to the Troy Carter split

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IllusionLover
6 hours ago, Ophelia said:

According to item description, this is a completely new release tho, a miniLP in cardboard sleeve. Only Chromatica and L4S had this type of release yet

They also claim it has 

„External BonusA3-size poster calendar for 2024”

I wonder if it has the foiled cover or jus the standard

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Mister G
6 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Wait what is this an official release?

Yes. I believe (someone correct me if I’m wrong) that they were the same ones that hosted the Chromatica pop-up store last Summer when she was performing the two nights in Tokyo.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

No shade to anyone, but we know Taylor’s team is THE BEST. They lurk and they listen. Always! Cuz they know who put her that high! 

God they even lurked GagaDaily in 2012. Ill never forget that. She has an entire company of lurkers lol 

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes. But the lable exacts precise and painful control. She may be contractually prevented from touching things the way she wants to because of legal crap that dates back to the Troy Carter split

Then out of the big names, she’s the one with the least creative freedom. Taylor, Beyoncé, Adele are doing whatever they want. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

ChicaSkas
Just now, Mister G said:

Yes. I believe (someone correct me if I’m wrong) that they were the same ones that hosted the Chromatica pop-up store last Summer when she was performing the two nights in Tokyo.

Ugh come to the States and Europe when :giveup:

Tinnitus15
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

God they even lurked GagaDaily in 2012. Ill never forget that. She has an entire company of lurkers lol 

HOLD UP! What?

• YAAAS 1

22 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Because Born This Way (the only album she celebrated with more than merch and vinyls) carries a legacy-worthy social message that's behind everything Gaga stands for, whereas ARTPOP is a mess that only die hard fans view as a great opus because it was the last time she was artistic and gay enough for them.

Not really. She also did that USB drive for TF+TFM and had a whole redesign of her website to celebrate the anniversary, and had a white vinyl too. ARTPOP is not a mess, and the media love to bring it up everytime, not "only die hard fans". Just two days ago the Grammys were calling it avant garde music or whatever :sweat: Joanne or Chromatica can only wish to have this longevity 10 years into its release :shrug: 

could mean anything