💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

ATLA | Official Teaser | Netlix

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

omg it looks amaaaazziiinngggg some of the shots I was like omg GOT vibes.. very beautiful. Cannot wait

Reality

The settings and visuals look really good, but I still don't know about the main group of Aang, Katara, and Sokka. Everyone else looks great though.

🃏🖤👹

2 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Idk, why not give Katara and Sokka blue eyes like they had in the animated series... :saladga:

E5gswh_XIAMNm93.jpg

• LMAO 4

BUtterfield 8
54 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Idk, why not give Katara and Sokka blue eyes like they had in the animated series... :saladga:

out of all things to criticize you gonna criticize eye colors?!

blue eyes are hard to pull off anyway if it’s not your original eye color and it would look too weird on TV/Film 

also who knows if the actors playing sokka and katara are able to wear contacts some people just can’t get used to them 

Edited by BUtterfield 8

JustTea
5 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

out of all things to criticize you gonna criticize eye colors?!

blue eyes are hard to pull off anyway if it’s not your original eye color and it would look too weird on TV/Film 

also who knows if the actors playing sokka and katara are able to wear contacts some people just can’t get used to them 

They did it in the LOTR and Hobbit so it's definitely doable even with CGI... Hopefully the acting is good at least, bcause they did only Katara (my fave) dirty imo. :iamfair:

MaybeKermit

Been waiting for YEARS and I am soooooooooooooo hyped

it looks AMAZING and expensive af

im really really excited to watch all 8 episodes (and 2 days after my bday omg it’s meant to be!!)

The cast looks amazing too

the ONLYYYY thing I’m a little bit disappointed with is Momo? He looks a bit too CGI, but maybe it’s just in this shot… he looks cute af tho

MaybeKermit
8 hours ago, weed said:

E5gswh_XIAMNm93.jpg

Lmao this!

people be complaining about everything at this point.

They would look like White Walkers. Not everything needs to be adapted exactly, and can stay in the animated version…

• Like 1