other

“Sleeping Beauties: Reawakening Fashion” is The Met Gala 2024 theme

Teletubby

Featured Posts

JazzGa

First looks that jump into my head:

4b84d54b6020ca7423980ad61b99920f04b6658e

6a00e55290e7c488330240a5003dc1200d-800wi

rs_634x1024-210913191454-634-rihanna-asa ezra-miller-fantastic-beasts-2-premiere-

Bianca-Censori-appears-to-be-covering-up

:giggle:

Edited by JazzGa
God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • LMAO 1

Chlorine

"Bolton explained that the exhibition will be structured around approximately 50 historically significant and aesthetically beautiful pieces from the collection that are far too fragile ever to be worn again. “These are the ‘Sleeping Beauties’ of the title,” he said. Instead of fulfilling their original worn function, these pieces – including that Elizabethan bodice and a silk satin ballgown by the American couturier Charles Frederick Worth from 1877 that was the show’s original inspiration – will instead be transformed through display."

Inneresting... 

Can't wait to see the celebs butcher the theme. :ororomunroe:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Beyoncé has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever

staying home to sleep??

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

27 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

wtf does this even mean 

" Bolton explained that the exhibition will be structured around approximately 50 historically significant and aesthetically beautiful pieces from the collection that are far too fragile ever to be worn again. “These are the ‘Sleeping Beauties’ of the title,” "

Edited by Lukas96
  • Love 1

Railing

these themes are always too specific and vague at the same time; people are gonna show up in quilts and Disney cosplay and the MET are gonna have to accept it :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 1

StrawberryBlond
58 minutes ago, Wallach said:

"Bolton explained that the exhibition will be structured around approximately 50 historically significant and aesthetically beautiful pieces from the collection that are far too fragile ever to be worn again.“

Cue Kim Kardashian to wear the Marilyn Monroe dress again. She'd be bang on theme this time!

This is a great opportunity for celebrities to dress in very opulent styles that are incredibly detailed and intricate that are difficult to put on and remove. But get ready for boring slip dresses and onesies as usual. :smh: