Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New official playlist on Gaga's Youtube celebrating ARTPOP 10th anniversary

monketsharona

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

It doesn't lol. It never made it past the concept stage.

The DWUW video is the only music video that exists but was never released.

i was gunna say, 10 years and not a second or even a screenshot of it leaking is weird

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

PartySick
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i was gunna say, 10 years and not a second or even a screenshot of it leaking is weird

Gags' security isn't that tight :bradley:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • LMAO 1

sillynate
23 minutes ago, NATAH said:

We’ve had some leaks :) 

first was in April 2014. A Snapchat of someone watching it (I like to believe it was Terry who snapped it) I’ll try looking for it! 
edit: so I somewhat found it! The Snapchat scene I’m talking about is in this video from 1:04 to 1:14 HOWEVER, the original video showed a whole living room with a tv pretty far away. This video here is cropped only showing the tv screen so it’s super low quality 

very interesting too is there’s a comment thread in there about someone saying they saw it long ago not knowing it was lost media and they describe it a bit. 

then the June 2014 tmz leak which gave us the most footage 

then some years later we got these screenshots but idk when or from who 

Spoiler

tumblr_o1xpo5FBPY1rxpy75o2_1280.jpg
https://imgur.io/Y7EShUL?r (this one won’t embed; idk why)

edit: the GGD thread that the first image is from is dated Jan 2016

Edited by sillynate
  • Shook 1

TortureMeOnReplay
11 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It doesn't lol. It never made it past the concept stage.

The DWUW video is the only music video that exists but was never released.

What happened to your gold star?

PartySick
29 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

What happened to your gold star?

Stress was affecting my health in a bad way so I cut it where I could. Since I've practically lived and breathed this site since I was modded in 2016, it was a source of stress :laughga:

Probably not permanent though :flower:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

2 hidden videos? maybe Brooklyn Nights and Princess Die, those are the only songs that could be released 

Hallelujah is a close second. As is Stache

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2

sillynate

Hey y’all it’s me again so that video’s been bothering me. I have it saved on one of my old phones which is currently charging after sitting in a box for about 5 years. But I’m still scouring the net to find it and I came across this Reddit thread from January 

They have snippets linked and the last one says (new snippet recorded from tv) with a dbree link. When I tap the dbree link, the video file is unable to play. Makes me wonder if it’s the video that I’m talking about, considering it says it’s recorded from a tv.
The video I linked in my other post is one of those links on the Reddit post (the Vimeo one I think) so maybe the commenter asking about where the “new” one came from just didn’t watch the Vimeo link?? Or maybe it actually was a new snippet that was quickly removed by Bobby?? 

I’ll be back soon with the old Snapchat video from 2014

• Like 1

G U C C I

Surely to god no performance or ESPECIALLY the video with R K*lly will be released or even pushed in a playlist. While I do love the version of the song with him on it there is ZERO need to open that can of worms. Also, everything I have ever seen from that video (with the exception of her in the room with newspapers) is disgusting. 

• Like 1

Agunimon
3 hours ago, sillynate said:

cropped only showing the tv screen so it’s super low quality 

very interesting too is there’s a comment thread in there about someone saying they saw it long ago not knowing it was lost media and they describe it a bit. 

I am so glad this was scrapped. This would have come back to absolutely bite her and her career really hard later down the line (even at the time it was pretty polarizing).

• Like 4

9 hours ago, sillynate said:

first was in April 2014. A Snapchat of someone watching it (I like to believe it was Terry who snapped it) I’ll try looking for it! 
edit: so I somewhat found it! The Snapchat scene I’m talking about is in this video from 1:04 to 1:14 HOWEVER, the original video showed a whole living room with a tv pretty far away. This video here is cropped only showing the tv screen so it’s super low quality 

Reveal hidden contents

i was talking about venus :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 2

PartySick
6 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I am so glad this was scrapped. This would have come back to absolutely bite her and her career really hard later down the line (even at the time it was pretty polarizing).

The scary thing is it's complete and out there somewhere in collectors' possession. It WILL leak someday, it's only a matter of time :bradley:

I really hope she's ready with a plan to combat the negative press it generates.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

ALittleMonsta
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

The scary thing is it's complete and out there somewhere in collectors' possession. It WILL leak someday, it's only a matter of time :bradley:

I really hope she's ready with a plan to combat the negative press it generates.

she will just post that one unbothered instagram post she posted after getting backlash from pissfizer

HookerOnAChurch
17 hours ago, sillynate said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank GOD this video had never seen the light of the day.