💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Gaga Vinyl 11/11 Singles Day

mamo

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

I love the idea of this, imagine a cute little 7" koons ball picture disc with the singles Applause and G.U.Y. on one side and an unreleased song like Brooklyn Nights on the other side as a small celebration of its 10th anniversary!

lilmonster2424
2 hours ago, Ophelia said:

I have no idea, someone who has posted glow-in-the-dark Bloody Mary LP leak before has posted this image now. 

Could be fake tho, we never know with these things :enigma: Unless they are Mamapapapa perfect illusion or sth

It's definitely fanmade, I follow the person who made it! It's amazing but I can't wait to see the actual version on Saturday :tony:

• Thanks 1

MessyTop
32 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

It's definitely fanmade, I follow the person who made it! It's amazing but I can't wait to see the actual version on Saturday :tony:

Do you know the artist Instagram?

Daenerys
6 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Do you know the artist Instagram?

That’s actually my good friend gagamania on twitter. 

Him and I are constantly exchanging trades between US and UK exclusives whenever new merch is released.

https://x.com/gagamaniauk/status/1722101253298155943?s=46&t=xrgPORI_GeShe6kGSem95A

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • YAAAS 1

Ophelia
28 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

I’ve been looking but doesn’t say anything on UO Twitter or websites.I’m in U.K. 

last year the preorder has started at 3 PM CET

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Flippy
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

SO GORGEOUS! I'm still sour that they sold out so quick and I had to buy it for scalper prices but whatever. I can't wait to receive it! :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Spartacus

It was released at 7:30am est which was way earlier than expected and I missed it.

HOWEVER there were small restocks at 10:30am, 11:30am and 12:30pm and I got mine. :nick:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™