Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Timbaland says Britney should have a 'muzzle' for talking about Justin Timberlake

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Timbaland is a close friend of Justin's and he decided to trash Britney for speaking up in her book.

What disgusting trash, he has always attacked her.

He also said she is 'going crazy'.

#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Shook 6
  • Sad 9

M i K E Y

His new song with Justin was lame. He’s past his cenit long time ago and now talks trash. Let Britney share her story! 

• Thanks 2

tylerjs

The reality is that so many people in our immediate vicinities have views exactly like this and worse, they just don’t always vocalize it. Be wary of people. Often times those same people & their defenders will use the fallacy of “oh, everyone has the right to their opinions, respect everyone no matter what, every human deserves love”, like no, they don’t. Some people are genuinely bad, harmful people with evil intent and addictions to malice. Not everyone deserves respect and love, and here is a prime example of that. Him openly stating this, especially in this specific way referring to her as essentially a disobedient animal, is only the surface of what people like him actually believe and how they move through life. It’s truly sickening.

Edited by soularpower
🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 4

CHIPCHROME
13 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

His new song with Justin was lame. He’s past his cenit long time ago and now talks trash. Let Britney share her story! 

His new song with Nelly Furtado was ass too

• Thanks 1

Gorehound

er wow :applause:

And someone needs to take you back to the kennels.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

what an ignorant comment to make...she's literally been wearing a "muzzle" pretty much all her damn life, i think she's more than allowed to speak her truth for the first time in her life. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 8

RichAssPiss

Regardless of personal feelings about Britney or Justin, this is just plain gross misogynist language applied to any woman. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5