💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Give gaga a tip for the next album

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Gorehound

I don’t really have any decent advice for her other than what most people on this thread have been saying.

Do what makes her happy and inspired. She’s popular and loved enough now to do whatever she likes and be successful with it. I’d like something with some real passion and creative obsession behind it again, (like she did with her early work), and to be bold and daring again. I’d like that spark to be reignited and for her to have her second coming.

Overall I think we’d all love a complete fresh reinvention of Lady Gaga. Keep hints of the wild and wonderful elements of her classic styles, but modernise them with who she is currently, an elegant and complex artistic woman.

I’d like her do a similar thing that Rihanna did with ANTI. (I know a few of you don’t like ANTI and I’m not comparing Gaga with Rihanna but hear me out). Rihanna wanted to reinvent herself with ANTI and focus on making a full body of work where every song has a timeless feel and is  made in the best quality it could be, rather than just another jumble of random, disposable hits. And she broke away from pop somewhat to focus more on niche alternative, experimental R&B that really suited her character, and didn’t care about it being accessible to as wide an audience as possible.

I’d like Gaga to do the same. Really focus on excellent quality music and make a full, beautiful, stylish, striking body of work with alternative producers that explore the avant-garde rather than what’s current. Work with new producers and writers, ones who are more imaginative and unconventional and who are not afraid to take creative risks, or afraid to question some of her creative decisions. And for her not to be so proud that only she can write the music; be more open to collaboration and work with other writers and bounce ideas off each other. There’s no shame in that. Oh and also commission a talented contemporary artist to paint the album cover pls :staymad:.

It may not be her most successful album, but it would certainly be her most authentic and artistic.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

ModernEcstasy

My tip would be: Release it Bish!

But seriously, I’d say to just not make any bold claims/ promises. Unless it is 100% happening. (Meltdown’s are entertaining, but also frustrating)
Otherwise, just do you. Create the art that you want to release. 

BlingNotTheMusic

- bring back Gaga vision

- film all mvs before album release (at least 4 MV, come on...)

- don't scrap anything for God's sake. If you make it, stand by it. Sis has been scrapping stuff most of her career :ohwell:

- drop Bloodpop

- hire Boys Noize

- More genuine collabs (less Sour Candy, more Telephone)

- More behind the scenes content

- songs over 3/4min

- songs that don't feel rushed

- songs with more melody and more interesting lyrics 

- 18 track album, 22 track deluxe

- experiment with her voice (not every song has to have Gaga scream vocals. We get it, you can sing.  The nice pure pop vocal ala TF/TFM is lovely)

Wishlist? Double album or visual album or stripped album or unreleased material. The good sis just doesn't really have a lot of content compared to her peers. 

Edited by WheresMy911Alice
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu