opinion

Why I'm 100% convinced DJWS will release something for ARTPOP's 10th anniversary

Donatellah

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

Can y’all calm down??? 

how many ARTPOP demos have we heard by now? Even a couple months ago that Hallelujah song leaked and … do y’all really want more????

that’s one of the worst songs I’ve EVER heard. There’s a reason why Gaga never really acknowledged ARTPOP anymore: it’s quality is NOT THERE. 

She’s accomplished ao much and I am sure Interscope wont let her ruin her reputation again by releasing some trashy demos she recorded while she was high on God knows how many drugs singing about the most random things ever.

get 

over

it

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 2

Donatellah
49 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Can y’all calm down??? 

how many ARTPOP demos have we heard by now? Even a couple months ago that Hallelujah song leaked and … do y’all really want more????

that’s one of the worst songs I’ve EVER heard. There’s a reason why Gaga never really acknowledged ARTPOP anymore: it’s quality is NOT THERE. 

She’s accomplished ao much and I am sure Interscope wont let her ruin her reputation again by releasing some trashy demos she recorded while she was high on God knows how many drugs singing about the most random things ever.

get 

over

it

ARTPOP act ii

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Donatellah said:

ARTPOP act ii

more like act ew

edit: also didn't he somewhat aggressively swear off talking about this on social media a few months ago?

Edited by hieronymus

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

Can y’all calm down??? 

get 

over

it

“Can y’all calm down?”

*comes in ridiculously hot* 

• Like 1

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

“Can y’all calm down?”

*comes in ridiculously hot* 

Because I’m fed up w how some of u cant think realistically at all

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, hieronymus said:

somewhat aggressively swear off talking about this on social media a few months ago?

Yes, he does it every now and then.

Nothing will come by the way. 

Ladle Ghoulash
31 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Because I’m fed up w how some of u cant think realistically at all

I mean, making the assumption that because one demo was bad, therefore every scrapped ARTPOP song is bad isn’t especially realistic either lmao 

Donatellah

could try to sell you out or i could show you all the reasons why my ARTPOP could mean anything we could we could belong together ARTPOP we could we could belong together ARTPOP we could we could belong together ARTPOP ARTPOP ARTPOP