đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Lady Gaga & Elton John - Sine (Demo Snippet)

chiesaluca

Featured Posts

The demo is without Gaga, SFA is Elton's song and Gaga reworked it, Elton recorded his part on the phone :emma:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

RebeldeFaith

I'm shocked but with ai this could be also fake. I'd love to hear the full version if it's real though.

Something something idk
  • Like 2

Catnikko
31 minutes ago, River said:

The demo is without Gaga, SFA is Elton's song and Gaga reworked it, Elton recorded his part on the phone :emma:

yeah.. it's a demo that they pitched to gaga right? Originally it was an Axwell (from swedish house mafia) song with elton that never made it to the light

Actual patient
  • Like 1

Joshie S
3 hours ago, River said:

:excusemeno: LMAO I hope you are trolling about the phone. 
The recording itself wasn't done by phone, however BURNS was on the phone, producing Elton, on his recording, into which I would assume a professional mic. 

Ya'll like to hate on Chromatica just cuz huh :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 3

DrKindnessKunt1999

To be fair there could be 300 demos of SFA for all we know. It’s not unlikely that there’s demos featuring both Gaga and Elton vocals. 

Especially with someone like Gaga who probably has demos with very minor differences that are reminiscent of that one The Devil Wears Prada scene with the two turquoise belts. This is just my opinion, of course. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • Thanks 2

Where did you get this? Do you have other unreleased stuff?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

6 hours ago, Joshie S said:

:excusemeno: LMAO I hope you are trolling about the phone. 
The recording itself wasn't done by phone, however BURNS was on the phone, producing Elton, on his recording, into which I would assume a professional mic. 

Ya'll like to hate on Chromatica just cuz huh :enigma:

Chromatica is my favorite album of gaga right now and SFA is on repeat :flop:

Elton couldn't join Gaga in the studio so he recorded it on the phone with SKYPE, it's not a joke, it's a fact :emma:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lady-gaga-chromatica-making-of-bloodpop-axwell-1007139/

“Recording Elton John on Skype from Australia is one of the most surreal moments I’ll never forget,” Burns adds.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Shook 1

chiesaluca
6 hours ago, VTV said:

Where did you get this? Do you have other unreleased stuff?

I find it in a telegram chanell. And i want to know if its legit or not. 

Controversiaga

I don’t believe anything in the internet anymore with ai 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

3 hours ago, River said:

Chromatica is my favorite album of gaga right now and SFA is on repeat :flop:

Elton couldn't join Gaga in the studio so he recorded it on the phone with SKYPE, it's not a joke, it's a fact :emma:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lady-gaga-chromatica-making-of-bloodpop-axwell-1007139/

“Recording Elton John on Skype from Australia is one of the most surreal moments I’ll never forget,” Burns adds.

He recorded it through a professional microphone WITH Burns through Skype giving indications, you can’t have the quality of recording asked to make a studio record through a call and seeing the amont of post production on his voice on that particular song, trust me the record has to be super duper clean. 

• Like 4

Oh yeah that’s def fake. Sine before Gaga was on it was just Elton and at that point was still a DANCE song. I believe “dance anthem” was the exact phrase they used when they teased it in like 2014 before it got scrapped and then eventually revived into Sine.