Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica Ball Tour Blu-Ray Concept

Future Lovers

Featured Posts

Future Lovers

I've been teaching myself photoshop so I went ahead and made this! I'd love to know what you think. 

Screen-Shot-2023-10-30-at-5-25-31-AM.png 

Screen-Shot-2023-10-30-at-5-26-58-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2023-10-30-at-5-27-23-AM.png

Edited by Future Lovers
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3

• Future Lovers changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Blu-Ray Concept
Nathaniel Arven

i love the concept, the choice of picture too. I love this new Gaga. She's sculptural, not trying to look sexy. She's powerful. 

May I go for an advice ? i would definitely bring the cover image down, everything, crop a little of the audience on the bottom and put back some celle phone stars behind Gaga on the top (i think her face is kinda lost too close from the border of the picture)

this is just an ex design student opinion. Sorry for that, because what you've done is already so adorable but i couldn't help it ! 

thanks you anyway (for reigniting the feel of this show).

Future Lovers
22 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

i love the concept, the choice of picture too. I love this new Gaga. She's sculptural, not trying to look sexy. She's powerful. 

May I go for an advice ? i would definitely bring the cover image down, everything, crop a little of the audience on the bottom and put back some celle phone stars behind Gaga on the top (i think her face is kinda lost too close from the border of the picture)

this is just an ex design student opinion. Sorry for that, because what you've done is already so adorable but i couldn't help it ! 

thanks you anyway (for reigniting the feel of this show).

No no don't apologize it's super helpful! 

I agree, and if I return to this I'll try it for sure. Part of why she's so close is the blu-ray case itself is a template and to fit the template i did have to crop the base photo itself. What I'd probably do is shift the base image some to where I can crop it more on the bottom than the top. 

• Love 1

Nathaniel Arven

you know what, going back to it i think that it's a tad pointy. I don't see it in the second picture with the two sides together ^^ can't wait to see the next things you'll work on.