šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Joanne tour dvd leak

Pain of fame1

Featured Posts

Rhiannon
3 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I was just saying this yesterday with my partner. She has so much unreleased material that she could release everything at once one day.

Ā 

I truly believe the JWT wasn't released as it was canx due to her psychotic break, and she could clearly see she was performing in pain, she shows it in her face. It's obviously not a great time for her, so I understand not releasing it.Ā 

Ā 

Doesn't mean I don't wish I could see it though!!!!

You are right, My mother came to see this tour with me and we noticed that she was in pain.. She gave the show more than what we expected knowing she was suffering, That's why I feel that 20 to 30 dates for a tour is a great decision for her, we have to keep in mind that her health has to come firstĀ :heart:

R.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

ChicaSkas
26 minutes ago, Pop a 911 said:

A bunch of people came after me the last 2 years because Iā€™d ask why we werenā€™t getting advent calendar things like beforeĀ :madge:

That's my fault not yours :hug:

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Joshie S
3 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Whatever happened with the BTWB DVD??

it is currently sitting on a hard drive in one of the most secure places on Earth under 24/7 security surveillance lock and keyĀ :huntyga:Ā 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

Joshie S
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Why don't we wait till Christmas.... !

Wait Chica you have the whole soundboard...?Ā :stalkga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„
  • Shook 1

Pain of fame1
28 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

You are right, My mother came to see this tour with me and we noticed that she was in pain.. She gave the show more than what we expected knowing she was suffering, That's why I feel that 20 to 30 dates for a tour is a great decision for her, we have to keep in mind that her health has to come firstĀ :heart:

Hi! What date of the tour did you and your Mother attend? What details made you notice she was in pain?

• Like 1

I hope if the full soundboard leaked that we get it soon.. the feeling i had in my body listening to those clear vocals of diamond heart was fueling life again.. any one have updates?

• Like 1

Rhiannon
31 minutes ago, Pain of fame1 said:

Hi! What date of the tour did you and your Mother attend? What details made you notice she was in pain?

Hi :heart:Ā ! I live in Belgium and we went to the Sportpaleis of Antwerp on January 22 2018 ! If I remember correctly she received a doll that had Lavender hair on stage at one point and she started singing So Happy I Could Die wich had me screaming (and the whole arena too haha) !Ā 

I remember that my mother and I noticed that her dancind was a little bit more stiff than what we were used too, We also went to the BTWB and The ArtRave prior to JWT so we based our observations on the past tours. Her dancing was still very good but we could tell that the choreo for her was a bit more focused on the upper body. I also noticed that she was walking a lot on stage or jumping during energetic songs rather than dancing the whole time for songs that had choreo. Don't get me wrong she was still on FIRE, the vocals were magnificent and we enjoyed the show so much but when we went to The Chromatica Ball in Dusseldorf (opening night) we noticed that she went full choreo again ! So I don't think it really has to do with the date I went to see her, I think it was something that other people who went on other dates could have also noticedĀ :happy:Ā 

Maybe other people on here could tell us if they noticed the same thing when they saw the tour ?

Edited by Rhiannon
R.
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Rhiannon said:

Wouldn't it be great if she never released any other tour DVD and then one day, maybe towards the end of her career she decides to release them all at once in a beautiful box set !!!

girl let's be real...the human race will probably be extinct by thenĀ :bradley:

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • LMAO 4

Adam Lucass
2 minutes ago, mamo said:

girl let's be real...the human race will probably be extinct by thenĀ :bradley:

I donā€™t think so )

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

it is currently sitting on a hard drive in one of the most secure places on Earth under 24/7 security surveillance lock and keyĀ :huntyga:Ā 

Honestly I'm not sure if Gaga's team ever made a recording of the tour since it ended unexpectedly.

artRAVE, JWT and CBT on the other hand.Ā :patrizia:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

7 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Honestly I'm not sure if Gaga's team ever made a recording of the tour since it ended unexpectedly.

she announced it on LM but it came to nothing because the hip injuryĀ 

Edited by VeguisLG

Ladle Ghoulash
7 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

There are rumors that it was filmed in London, I think?Ā 

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

There are rumors that it was filmed in London, I think?Ā 

Wasnā€™t it in BirminghamĀ 

• Like 1

SimonBaetens
2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Well, BTWB and CBT would like a word, butā€¦

Haha, all strong shows so hard to compare

• River locked this topic