BUtterfield 8 41,890 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,468 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fatigay 21,243 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 Should’ve done the SuperBowl in 2024 then.. was such a wasted opportunity Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DelusionalGaga 29,752 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 I want to have hope but we've heard rumors like that since 2017. It's been 84 years... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,657 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 She better come to Brazil, we can't take another trauma after Bey paid us dust If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,012 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 Very interesting and really cool PopBase. Let us know when there’s a pre-order announcement. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JSRD 274 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 I heard this at the Super Bowl and look how that turned out….. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bling 31,710 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 Ya ok Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AndiGaga 7,312 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 I'm sure I will be interested when it is released, but i have zero anticipation for it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheFame Monster 9,020 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 Yeah a tour stopping at every Sephora around the world Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEETHTEETH 1,847 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 Honestly not even interested anymore. Her lackluster performance at the Super Bowl was the last nail in the coffin I needed to lay her to rest. She’s got her money and doesn’t seem very passionate about her music. Why should I? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Future Lovers 7,911 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 I'll believe it when I'm in the T*cketmaster queue Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,441 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 2 albums So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BUtterfield 8 41,890 Posted October 21, 2023 Author Share Posted October 21, 2023 29 minutes ago, TEETHTEETH said: Honestly not even interested anymore. Her lackluster performance at the Super Bowl was the last nail in the coffin I needed to lay her to rest. She’s got her money and doesn’t seem very passionate about her music. Why should I? She was pregnant Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,274 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 Weren’t there rumors that she was planning a stadium tour last year but then she got pregnant? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.