💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charli XCX responds to hate on Sam Smith

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Luke78619

What are they saying about Sam now? :poot: they just hating on the fact that they’ve released another song? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

JohnnyVersace

It's gross tbh, and people on here should be ashamed as well for their nasty comments. It clearly comes from a place of hate and phobia and it's not cool.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

They won an Oscar over Gaga and whew this website was disgusting for months, years.

Love that she made that video, a beautiful statement, I hope Sam feels the love from those who actually matter to them. They get dragged for.... showing some skin and it not turning you on?............. make it make sense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

holy scheisse

I love Sam so much. One of the best concerts I've been to this year was theirs. Literally the voice of an angel.

• YAAAS 1

Starmie25

She's absolutely right. It's horrendous the way people talk about Sam. You'd think this certain culture would know better.

Mister G
4 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

What are they saying about Sam now? :poot: they just hating on the fact that they’ve released another song? 

Yes. Charli shared a thumbnail of what looked like the cover art for their song together on the social media apps. I didn’t see anything on Twitter/X, but on Instagram a lot of people dragging Charli saying she didn’t need Sam, fans don’t want Sam and basically going after them for being included in the collab. Some even questioning why put Sam on a song, a lot of folks misgendering calling Sam him versus they/them, and voicing how Sam is a mediocre artist. It’s been really messy.

• Sad 1