💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ: Britney was pregnant with Justin's baby in 2000

LaLuna

Featured Posts

LaLuna
3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

The main issue is what he did afterwards.

He literally bullied her, slut shamed her, built his career off tearing her apart, mocking her and laughing about taking her virginity. He would also go into detail about their sex life on the radio and call her a Madonna wannabe and a hoe. He is a disgusting piece of ****.

Did he really take her virginity though? I remember reading somewhere that she actually lost her virginity to her previous boyfriend before she became famous, but that could be just a rumor. 

Anyway, let's just say I'm even less of a JT fan after this new revelation. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

Aren't they both single now? It's never too late!

Funny GIF

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Thanks 1

StrawberryBlond

Let's not rule out the possibility that their labels put pressure on them to go ahead with the abortion. This was a time when teen stars were tightly controlled and if they acted out in any way, it got covered up. Now, we see the 1D boys announcing that they got a groupie pregnant, being open about past drug use and mental health struggles and whatnot but this wasn't the way back in the 90's and 00's. The top 3 worst things a boybander could possibly do was be outed as gay, commit a crime or get a girl pregnant. Back then, they would be deemed bad for business. That it would mean all the suburban parents would no longer allow their kids to buy their music if they were no longer family friendly and it would certainly put off female fans if their male object of affection was now unattainable in some way if his heart officially belonged to another or he wasn't into girls at all. And if it was a girl acting out, well, that was even worse. Who knows how many more young female stars were forced into the same choice? Its been an unspoken reality for decades. 

• Like 4

phantasmas
7 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

the exact reactions me and my bestie had today at brunch going over this news :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

FrederickSpears
8 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

They both had to agree not to have the baby, they were in a relationship, it’s not an easy decision for either of them. Abortions happen every day between single and coupled people. Ya’ll need to calm down with the pitchforks.

People are mad about how he treated her after the abortion, troll.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

FrederickSpears
6 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

True, but that has nothing to do with the abortion. People are acting like Justin forced her to do something. The abortion is heartbreaking for Britney, but its not Justin causing it.

Justin groupies are so weird :bear:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FrederickSpears
4 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Did he really take her virginity though? I remember reading somewhere that she actually lost her virginity to her previous boyfriend before she became famous, but that could be just a rumor. 

Anyway, let's just say I'm even less of a JT fan after this new revelation. 

That was a rumor that spread back in the day. They claimed it was in Lynne's book, but that was proven false and it was never in her book.

faysalaaa1
15 minutes ago, Frederick said:

Justin groupies are so weird :bear:

Im the biggest Britney fan, and hate Justin, so..

• YAAAS 1

Helxig

And then he went on to write Cry Me a River and perpetuated rumours that she had cheated on him and slut shamed her and spoke negatively about her for years :alsemanche:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sarah H

How do we know she didn't cheat on him though? 

I can't stand the guy for what it's worth. I never agreed with his behaviour after they split. 

Sinfullota

A man should have no say over a woman's body. Sure both were involved, but he pressured er into taking it away.

But nobody is attacking Justin for that. He has all the hate coming because:

1. He lied about het cheating, while he cheated on her. He spinned the narrative and started the hate train against Britney. the press turned against and half the world along with it. This is the first sign that triggered what would later be a mental breakdown.

2. He went on air and bragged about taking her virginity and slut shaming her while she aborted his baby BECAUSE HE WANTED THE BABY GONE!

3. He built his career by attacking her for over a decade while knowing it was all lies and how it would affect her. And he didn't even stop when Britney didn't counterattack, but instead always stayed classy.

And after all of this, he has the audacity to say that she needs to move on and not bring up the past? Typical abuser behavior: blaming the victim and telling them to move on.

Justin Pussyfied Timberflake can rot in jail for all I care. He has it coming.

• Thanks 2