đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ: Britney was pregnant with Justin's baby in 2000

LaLuna

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Britney Spears has what insiders have described as a "bombshell" in her upcoming memoir, and multiple sources tell TMZ ... that bombshell is that Justin Timberlake got her pregnant and after some heart-wrenching discussions they agreed she would get an abortion.

Multiple sources with direct knowledge of the book tell TMZ ... Britney felt Justin was the love of her life when they were together, and around late 2000 she learned she was pregnant.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/10/17/britney-spears-justin-timberlake-pregnant-abortion-memoir-book/

• Shook 44
  • Sad 2

Chromatislaps

That must have been hard for her :( This lady went through so much

Edited by Chromatislaps
  • Like 3

Phaye Monster

Oh my god, bless her. 
What I want to say about Justin would not be approved by moderation… 
I just wish Britney the best

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby
  • Love 3

StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

and he continue to make her looks like a cheater & the media tear her apart after that :saladga:

As if I couldn’t hate him more than what he did to Janet… surprisingly, I can

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6

Gimme More
29 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

and he continue to make her looks like a cheater & the media tear her apart after that :saladga:

The baby being born in the Everytime music video makes even more sense now :messga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 5

Gimme More

'It was a surprise, but for me, it wasn’t a tragedy. I loved Justin so much. I always expected us to have a family together one day. This would just be much earlier than I’d anticipated.

'He said we weren’t ready to have a baby in our lives, that we were way too young. I’m sure people will hate me for this, but I agreed not to have the baby. I don’t know if that was the right decision. If it had been left up to me alone, I never would have done it. And yet Justin was so sure that he didn’t want to be a father.'

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Anderson123

That is so tragic but at the same time doesn't seem like a surprise. I can't believe this info never leaked in 20 years given how the media has been OBSESSED with Britney since her debut. The way they've protected Justin for this and the Janet thing omg and they still had the nerve to make Britney look like it was her fault for everything. Damn.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3