💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Eras Tour film debuts with $95-97 million on domestic box office

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Tiffany Pollard Yes GIF

It's just funny how from $150-$200 domestic predictions it barely scratched the $100 domestic :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Flippy
40 minutes ago, River said:

She didn't hit the $150-$200 million in the US like was predicted :emma:

Barely scratched the $100 million lol.

For all the fuss around this concert, this number is a flop.

7 minutes ago, River said:

It's just funny how from $150-$200 domestic predictions it barely scratched the $100 domestic :laughga:

Enough! :grr::bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

15 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Enough! :grr::bradley:

I’ll change ur username to floppy :grr:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Flippy
Just now, River said:

I’ll change ur username to floppy :grr:

That was the other controversial user! I’ve finally made a name for myself, don’t you dare! :bradley::grr:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 2

PartySick
3 hours ago, Cello said:

Good for her but lawd am I tired of seeing their names in the same sentence together :volantis:

Same. It's so disrespectful :sharon:

She's a kid making money.

He's an icon whose artistry thrives in every living pop star today. Whose innovation bleeds through every music video and recording studio. Whose movements flow in new and modified dances. He's the black artist that shattered racial barriers. The one that dared to challenge the established way and came out on the very top where he's remained for 40 years. He's the man who holds or held the records that everybody's chasing. The entertainer that revolutionized the concert. The legend our legends looked up to. The phenomenon that everyone from big cities to remote villages knows. The name they said was "nearly as big as Jesus Christ".

Taylor is NONE of that.

Idc how many check books she clears or how strong her bank account draining and price gouging skills are. Comparing her to THE Michael Jackson is comparing a pimple to Mount Everest.

Call me when she does ANYTHING new, daring, innovative, influential, or interesting in the least.

Don't even quote me to argue, my opinion should be disregarded and I can admit I hate her simply because I don't believe she deserves nearly as much success as she gets :laughga:

But when you put my idol's name and hers in the same sentence, Imma have some sh*t to talk :nails:

💚
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

That was the other controversial user! I’ve finally made a name for myself, don’t you dare! :bradley::grr:

truth... or dare

I choose dare

from now on we shall call u floppy my prince :flop:

• Shook 1

3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

He's an icon whose artistry thrives in every living pop star today. Whose innovation bleeds through every music video and recording studio. Whose movements flow in new and modified dances. He's the black artist that shattered racial barriers. The one that dared to challenge the established way and came out on the very top where he's remained for 40 years. He's the man who holds or held the records that everybody's chasing. The entertainer that revolutionized the concert. The legend our legends looked up to. The phenomenon that everyone from big cities to remote villages knows. The name they said was "nearly as big as Jesus Christ".

Taylor is NONE of that.

Idc how many check books she clears or how strong her bank account draining and price gouging skills are. Comparing her to THE Michael Jackson is comparing a pimple to Mount Everest.

Call me when she does ANYTHING new, daring, innovative, influential, or interesting in the least.

Don't even quote me to argue, my opinion should be disregarded and I can admit I hate her simply because I don't believe she deserves nearly as much success as she gets :laughga:

But when you put my idol's name and hers in the same sentence, Imma have some sh*t to talk :nails:

also it's easy to earn more than the dead :emma:

Flippy
1 minute ago, River said:

truth... or dare

I choose dare

from now on we shall call u floppy my prince :flop:

NO! I PICK TRUTH! :grr: You can’t pick for me! :bradley:

• LMAO 1

Flippy
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Taylor is NONE of that.

MJ and Taylor Swift :enigma:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
Just now, River said:

also it's easy to earn more than the dead :emma:

I'm pretty sure if you adjusted for inflation, This Is It stands at like three times as much as Eras currently does :laughga:

Not positive about it 'cause I tend to not focus on sales/cash (other than MJ having the best selling album of all time, fastest selling album of all time, best selling two disc album of all time, best selling remix album of all time, you know, general titles like that :diane:).

Then adjust for the fact that Taylor's tickets are twice as expensive as they should be and...suddenly that blockbuster win ain't so impressive :emma:

But let me go back to sleep, I don't need to beat the Swift hive this early, I have to work in four hours :icant:

Girly sells, kudos to her. Better than than Ed Sheeran or something, that's for sure.

💚
  • YAAAS 1

Flippy
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I'm pretty sure if you adjusted for inflation, This Is It stands at like three times as much as Eras currently does :laughga:

Not positive about it 'cause I tend to not focus on sales/cash (other than MJ having the best selling album of all time, fastest selling album of all time, best selling two disc album of all time, best selling remix album of all time, you know, general titles like that :diane:).

Then adjust for the fact that Taylor's tickets are twice as expensive as they should be and...suddenly that blockbuster win ain't so impressive :emma:

But let me go back to sleep, I don't need to beat the Swift hive this early, I have to work in four hours :icant:

Girly sells, kudos to her. Better than than Ed Sheeran or something, that's for sure.

Tired Real Housewives GIF

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Flippy
Just now, PartySick said:

Michael-Jackson-Mad.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5b7bc0eca197709f00b7a3a962429302.jpg

scary movie GIF

• LMAO 2

PartySick
Just now, Flippy said:

scary movie GIF

You're lucky I love you despite your flaws :nails:

Swift lover...Harry and Nas hater...won't watch alien movies with me...literally problematic and I'm sure there's a Taylor song to describe it :grr:

💚
  • Love 1