Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Celebration Tour Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, steve.22 said:

It so weird the missing little space in the sections that link the catwalks. Wonder what it’s for

Probably standing area?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

58 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

It looks a bit bulky, and for some reason it looks small! Ill wait till they fully build the stage and see how it looks. I know its not small but it looks not like a big stage with big production.

It is the full stage minus the 2 missing little squares in the walk way which are open to allow folks into the pits & front seating. 

Apparently it's supposed to represent New York City on the middle stage with the 2 main NYC bridges acting as the walkways onto it. 

faysalaaa1
3 minutes ago, Bronco said:

It is the full stage minus the 2 missing little squares in the walk way which are open to allow folks into the pits & front seating. 

Apparently it's supposed to represent New York City on the middle stage with the 2 main NYC bridges acting as the walkways onto it. 

But the background of the stage looks so empty, and there is a random paper that looks weird. Ill just not comment till the show starts. Madonna never disappoints w tours.

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • Like 1

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, faysalaaa1 said:

But the background of the stage looks so empty, and there is a random paper that looks weird. Ill just not comment till the show starts. Madonna never disappoints w tours.

The background looks like it has three screens. 

8 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

One thing that always rings true of Madonna tours. The visuals on screen elevate it to the gods everytime. 

That said, her best stage imo is the Confessions tour and I'm not convinced yet it's been toped by this one 

• Like 3

Bradley

I kind of miss Gaga doing arena shows, but then it's not all the time an artist gets to do an all-stadium tour. I think her next few ones would probably still be stadium shows.

• Like 3

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

It's starting, no livestreams?

Madonna is already late after being due on stage at 8.30pm but she is notorious for never being on stage on time. Her last appearance at the London Palladium in 2020 was cut short after she breached the curfew.

Madonna graced the stage 20 minutes behind schedule, after a drag queen artist warmed up the crowd. She was quick to please fans as she opened the show with Nothing Really Matters.

Dressed in a stunning diamond headdress and dramatic black gown as she sung to the sold-out crowd. A huge round light, which looked like a moon, shone above the singing pop star as she serenaded the cheering audience.
0_mad.jpg

She then performed her debut single; Everybody before performing Into The Groove.

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
Just now, Teletubby said:

Madonna is already late after being due on stage at 8.30pm but she is notorious for never being on stage on time. Her last appearance at the London Palladium in 2020 was cut short after she breached the curfew.

But she is onstage now! :fatcat:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

IllusionLover
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

She's just like me trying to get in time at my job :lolga:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
  • LMAO 1

• monketsharona changed the title to Madonna's Celebration Tour Discussion Thread