đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye is allegedly giving his wife Bianca Censori specific directives

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kanye West has instructed his new 'wife' Bianca Censori to 'never speak' - and has issued a set of rules to live by, including specific foods she can eat and what she can wear, a source close to the Australian architect has claimed. 

It comes amid ongoing fears that the rapper, 46, is manipulating his so-called 'wife', 28, into a 'radicalized' version of his ex-wife Kim Kardashian.

'She is also required to eat certain food items and to work out even though Kanye doesn’t work out.

'She has no mind of her own anymore and obeys him because he has convinced her that they are royal.'

The pair wed in Palo Alto, California, just one month after his divorce from Kim Kardashian was made final.

f653af64d4e5bf728988e95e1abcc615,d9977ea
62c8eee7ad0b036da3e3c07c5817489e,cd34e4a

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Sad 9

monketsharona

This guy has everything to be a cult leader. He should be locked down somewhere and never released.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Helxig

Is he dressing her up just like her did with Kim at the start? That's weird. He does seem very controlling. I mean, I guess if you have a huge ego and god-complex then controlling kinda comes with the package

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 7

myluis617

He really thinks that all this control is gonna satisfy him. He is gonna cheat in her and expect her to stay. He is ready to mop the floor with her and she is his willing slave cause he is rich. She knows what she is doing, she thinks she’s be the next fashion girly with his connections but at the moment he isn't doing anything for her style.

Edited by myluis617

Kathy Griffin was right

but also omg she's an architect? Slay mama design some iconic buildings!

• Like 1

SlowLoris
23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

If she was unhappy about the situation she would just leave him so... guess she's fine with it

Victims of domestic abuse often stay with their partner even if they're unhappy.  It's hard to see how being told what you can eat and when you can speak is good for someone, so I think the concern is valid

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Catnikko

it's not surprising, even when he was with kim he controlled everything she wore etc. Feel sorry for this girl bc this sounds even worse

Actual patient

Onlygaga

Hasn’t this always been a thing with him? Even when he was still married to Kim there was an SNL skit that Gaga was in back in 2013 that was about Kim and Kanye and I the guy playing Ye says something about Kim’s outfit along the lines of “she initially didn’t want to wear it so I put her in it while she was sleeping” super gross if true! 

Edited by Onlygaga

NATAH
7 hours ago, Lucas said:

If she was unhappy about the situation she would just leave him so... guess she's fine with it

oh that's not...

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2