Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Gaga AI Clownery (Custom Songs)

ALittleMonsta

Featured Posts

ALittleMonsta
2 hours ago, JazzGa said:

The lyrics are OK but the melody and rhythym is not there at all, it sounds like a 6 year old mumbling stuff into a microphone

definitely needs human work for perfection

Helxig
12 hours ago, DISZKO said:

I dont think it will ever be able to replace it, but it can enhance it, this is another tool for humanity to expand the horizons of possibilites within audio and visual art. There needs to be an input of creativity from the human as well because without it it just sounds bad and looks bad. Thats totally okay tho. This is a very powerful tool that we are experimenting with at the moment.

I just don't have any hope that it will be used more positively than negatively. Every now technology that comes out is used by the elites to abuse and take advantage of the lower class, and there is so much potential for that. Humans aren't at a good enough place to have this yet

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2

ALittleMonsta

i tried a new voice model (for the way it sings) and it got an accent!

i also put tts ai just for extra safety, the video is also unlisted i trust the people here to not go on fake gaga dog accounts and post this

more clownery!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 7:53 PM, JazzGa said:

The lyrics are OK but the melody and rhythym is not there at all, it sounds like a 6 year old mumbling stuff into a microphone

It is not the AI, the tool only cover a recording by someone. If you sing not really well or out of tempo the AI will make the same. This is to explain how the AI works, I'm not criticizing.