Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Gaga AI Clownery (Custom Songs)

ALittleMonsta

Featured Posts

ALittleMonsta

i asked AI to write lyrics, make singing vocals and convert those vocals to lady's AI trained voice!
of course, the production is just free beats from youtube because i can

do u think it sounds like her at all? and do u think i should take these clown videos down before fake lady's dog accounts start teasing again with my ai stuff?

bonus: AI images

Edited by ALittleMonsta
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

TheSine

Mommy, I'm scared...

It was close, but AI is having trouble with emotion and rhythm. :laughga: The name Canvas of Love has some potential, I'm stealing that.

🖤TheSine🖤
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

I think AI is amazing as a tool (i use it to make visuals for my music) but stuff like these feel so empty and vague. You can clearly sense theres not much of creative input in these. Its just using randomised generated lyrics with no understanding of rhythm or melody. Again, i dont think the issue is AI, I think its the lack of heart that goes into these is very clearly sensible. 

Edited by DISZKO
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Helxig

When this technology is perfected and continues to learn it's totally gonna replace real human art. Remember this is the very start, a very crude draft of the tech that is around the corner. The future is gonna be crazy so we need to mentally prepare :motherofpuppies:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Shook 1

ALittleMonsta
16 minutes ago, DISZKO said:

I think AI is amazing as a tool (i use it to make visuals for my music) but stuff like these feel so empty and vague. You can clearly sense theres not much of creative input in these. Its just using randomised generated lyrics with no understanding of rhythm or melody. Again, i dont think the issue is AI, I think its the lack of heart that goes into these is very clearly sensible. 

yeah, i think instead of asking ai for ryhtm or melody or lyrics, i think us humans could be giving those inputs to the ai instead of the inputs being made by ai to make these feel more alive

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

When this technology is perfected and continues to learn it's totally gonna replace real human art. Remember this is the very start, a very crude draft of the tech that is around the corner. The future is gonna be crazy so we need to mentally prepare :motherofpuppies:

I dont think it will ever be able to replace it, but it can enhance it, this is another tool for humanity to expand the horizons of possibilites within audio and visual art. There needs to be an input of creativity from the human as well because without it it just sounds bad and looks bad. Thats totally okay tho. This is a very powerful tool that we are experimenting with at the moment.

Edited by DISZKO
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet

It sounds like someone mimicking her vocal style and only in the lower notes tbh, she's safe for now 😂

TimotheeChalamet
3 hours ago, ALittleMonsta said:

and do u think i should take these clown videos down before fake lady's dog accounts start teasing again with my ai stuff?

And yes, definitely

• Love 1

The second one literally samples Guy towards the end lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1

ALittleMonsta
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

And yes, definitely

would it be better to send mp3 files here or just not send in any public way?

JazzGa

The lyrics are OK but the melody and rhythym is not there at all, it sounds like a 6 year old mumbling stuff into a microphone

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • LMAO 1

JazzGa
2 hours ago, ALittleMonsta said:

OIG-13.jpg|OIG-12.jpgOIG-Ocsp9m2wq-Fb-Br-Pp.jpgOIG-8.jpg

OIG-pp-D0s53ox3.jpg

OIG-31.jpg

OIG-32.jpg

OIG-33.jpg

OIG-34.jpg

OIG-OAR93rl.jpgOIG-27.jpg

OIG-24.jpg

OIG-9.jpgOIG-WOh-Y0-F-j-SQf.jpg

OIG-Qr-FTIVE3p.jpg

Wow some of these are amazing! I really like the idea of the big white eyebrows, very androgynous and glam. But AI art generators have a huge problem with giving all women the same nose, pencil necks, and huge pillowy boobs. She looks like Hayley Bieber in some of these because it consistently snubbed the end of her nose off.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • LMAO 1

ALittleMonsta
2 hours ago, JazzGa said:

Wow some of these are amazing! I really like the idea of the big white eyebrows, very androgynous and glam. But AI art generators have a huge problem with giving all women the same nose, pencil necks, and huge pillowy boobs. She looks like Hayley Bieber in some of these because it consistently snubbed the end of her nose off.

the AI has weird standards!