Jump to content

💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Album trilogy cancelled, Act II confirmed to be Renaissance film


noa234
 Share

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

"The three act project was RECORDED over three years during the PANDEMIC ”. So, no, it’s not cancelled

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

"The three act project was RECORDED over three years during the PANDEMIC ”. So, no, it’s not cancelled

Did the pandemic even last three years :ladyhaha: that would’ve meant it ended this March. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Head Empty

Would thegrandtheatre.com (— Private) lie?

Edited by Why am I on GGD
  • LMAO 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tinnitus15
Just now, Maxine Puth said:

Did the pandemic even last three years :ladyhaha: that would’ve meant it ended this March. 

According to Beyoncé, yes lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

noa234
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

"The three act project was RECORDED over three years during the PANDEMIC ”. So, no, it’s not cancelled

Looks like she was referring to the visuals used on tour, she must've worked on those while recording the album

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, noa234 said:

Looks like she was referring to the visuals used on tour, she must've worked on those while recording the album

The visuals used on tour are the infamous visuals lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

FATCAT

ngl I'm kinda saddened that it isn't going to be 3 separate yet distinct albums :giveup:

I really loved Part 1

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tinnitus15
Just now, FATCAT said:

ngl I'm kinda saddened that it isn't going to be 3 separate yet distinct albums :giveup:

I really loved Part 1

They will be. Other producers also mentioned that the other two acts are MUSIC 

  • Like 5
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy

If this is true, maybe act iii is a live album? We need it 😭

💜
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ziggy
14 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

"The three act project was RECORDED over three years during the PANDEMIC ”. So, no, it’s not cancelled

But wouldn't it be if this is calling it act ii? I get your reasoning but if this is called act ii…

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

FATCAT
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

They will be. Other producers also mentioned that the other two acts are MUSIC 

Oh that's wonderful!

Purr more, hiss less.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy

So are we changing this to a rumors thread or just pretending any of this has been verified by anyone important? Because the title is giving fake news at the moment. 

💜
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Teletubby
13 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

So are we changing this to a rumors thread or just pretending any of this has been verified by anyone important? Because the title is giving fake news at the moment. 

this is in source code of https://www.amctheatres.com/

"Tickets for act ii: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ are non-refundable. No passes, exchange tickets, or discounted tickets may be used. For other ticket purchases, no refunds are provided after the displayed showtime.","headline":"Important information regarding act ii: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ ticket purchases"

i no longer ❤️ @Juanlittlem. Stream "All I Want For Christmas Is You" 🎄⛄🎅🏼❄️☃️
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...