đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LADY'S VERSION - FANMADE PROJECT

I AM THEATRE

Featured Posts

I AM THEATRE

Hello... I've been working on a fanmade concept called Lady's Version for a while now. Inspired by Taylor Swift re-recording all her old albums after years, I am using an artificial intelligence model (created by me) based on Gaga's recent voice, and I am remaking all of Gaga's old albums (+ unreleased songs!!) starting with The Fame. I think it's interesting to hear what her old songs would sound like with her mature voice. :traumatica: So, I am posting on TikTok some snippets from the upcoming album The Fame (Lady's Version) that I am working on.

To listen to the full songs, you have to subscribe to my Telegram channel where I'm posting them (I'm not posting them on YouTube, because that has literally blocked 3 of my accounts due to copyright in the past...and I don't want it to end the same way for another channel).

What are your thoughts on this project? :enigma: Actually, I am looking for people who want to help me maybe in the "graphic" part (front cover, back cover, booklet and so on). If anyone wants to join me for the project, they can write me their Telegram account in the comment and I will contact them as soon as possible.

Edited by I AM THEATRE
  • Love 3

I cant imagine a world where GagaXRedOne is not a hit. It still slaps even with mature vocals :firega:

Can I add u on TG instead?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I AM THEATRE
4 minutes ago, VTV said:

I cant imagine a world where GagaXRedOne is not a hit. It still slaps even with mature vocals :firega:

Can I add u on TG instead?

Why can you only see and speak about what's missing? :interestinga:

Edited by I AM THEATRE

THAT'S YOU????

I've been meaning to make a thread about these AI videos for days now because I'm obessed. I've been up in your comments :laughga: 

Idk why it didn't even occur to me that the person making them might have an account here so this just shook me a bit :wtfga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I AM THEATRE
16 minutes ago, Helxig said:

THAT'S YOU????

I've been meaning to make a thread about these AI videos for days now because I'm obessed. I've been up in your comments :laughga: 

Idk why it didn't even occur to me that the person making them might have an account here so this just shook me a bit :wtfga:

Hahah yeah that's me! Nice to meet you and thanks :oops:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, I AM THEATRE said:

Why can you only see and speak about what's missing? :interestinga:

Sorry say that again? :air:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I AM THEATRE
17 hours ago, VTV said:

Sorry say that again? :air:

I am so sorry I've read it wrong! Yeah of course you can add me!