Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cher accused of paying to kidnap her son

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Morphine Prince changed the title to Cher accused of paying to kidnap her son

omg.. what a headline. I'm like ????!?!?!?

Cher??? Paid four men?? to kidnap her son?? wedding anniversary with estranged wife??!?

the gag

• LMAO 9

Apparently, from both this source and other sources, it was an attempt to force her son into rehab (since he relapsed into heavy drug addiction) following reports to Cher about his behavior and condition over the previous few days, but still. Whew chile.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 9

G U C C I

Elijah Blue has serious substance abuse problems and has since he was young. I gather from this that the wife was possibly feeding into that behavior and Cher removed him for his own good. If I was this woman I would be very careful what I say publicly moving forward. 

• Like 5

faysalaaa

This was happening during the time she was supporting #FreeBritney!

Im not sure how I feel about this, im a bit confused and need more information.

Why hire 4 random men instead of 5150 him? And her is over 50 years old, hes not a little kid.

Edited by faysalaaa1

4 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Why hire 4 random men instead of 5150 him? And her is over 50 years old, hes not a little kid.

It could be that the term the ex-wife is using is a little misleading, like, perhaps Cher initiated a 5150 against her son after getting reports on her son's condition. But I think 5150s are for people who are at great mental risk, not just in need of a drug intervention.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 5

faysalaaa
1 minute ago, calmar said:

It could be that the term the ex-wife is using is a little misleading, like, perhaps Cher initiated a 5150 against her son after getting reports on her son's condition. But I think 5150s are for people who are at great mental risk, not just in need of a drug intervention.

But she is legally still his wife, why cant she atleast know what happened to him? its just really weird..