💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The writers strike in Hollywood is officially over

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I really hope they got what they deserved.. and didn't become tired and broke and decided to settle. And I really hope these new conditions are set to be the permanent standard moving forward. This could potentially change the industry for the better permanently. Which is well overdue tbh. We've been streaming for like a decade now

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 3

HiddenWeirdo
11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I really hope they got what they deserved.. and didn't become tired and broke and decided to settle. And I really hope these new conditions are set to be the permanent standard moving forward. This could potentially change the industry for the better permanently. Which is well overdue tbh. We've been streaming for like a decade now

And the writing for a lot of Netflix shows (eg.) has been terrible. I hope this was because of writers being forced to write fast and low wages. I hope it changes the quality of the shows, too.

• Thanks 2

Madame Goo Goo
10 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Was it this strike or the actors one that was rumoured to be holding back the release of TCB film? 

Neither I fear 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6

23 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

And the writing for a lot of Netflix shows (eg.) has been terrible. I hope this was because of writers being forced to write fast and low wages. I hope it changes the quality of the shows, too.

I've noticed a huge decline in the quality of Netflix originals. Yet they keep upping the subscription price? And they've been paying their workers terribly? Pisses me off. I hope it gets better too

And as a side note.. the wigs Netflix have been using are god awful. Stiff as a board and sometimes I can even see the lace and even their natural hairs poking through! Takes me right out of it

• Thanks 1

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

Was it this strike or the actors one that was rumoured to be holding back the release of TCB film? 

I really don't see how the strikes could affect the TCB film

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

It's a 3 year deal

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

It's a 3 year deal

Oh.

Well what happens then? They just throw it away? Both parties agree to assess and renegotiate?

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

I really don't see how the strikes could affect the TCB film

Three songs included are promoting movie stuff

numb the flame
34 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Three songs included are promoting movie stuff

All I can think of is HMH, what’s the other two? 

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I've noticed a huge decline in the quality of Netflix originals. Yet they keep upping the subscription price? And they've been paying their workers terribly? Pisses me off. I hope it gets better too

And as a side note.. the wigs Netflix have been using are god awful. Stiff as a board and sometimes I can even see the lace and even their natural hairs poking through! Takes me right out of it

Netflix has a different head now

He doesn't believe in less original shows but in an enormous quantity of Meh shows until one or two create hype

• Sad 1