💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your favourite Gaga VMA performance?

Yaaaas Gaga

What was your favourite Gaga VMA performance?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favourite Gaga VMA performance?

• VMA 2009 - Paparazzi
    • VMA 2011 - You and I
    • VMA 2013 - Applause
    • VMA 2020 - Rain on Me
    • Love them all equally

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/2023 at 05:00 PM

Featured Posts

Yaaaas Gaga

Lady Gaga's VMA performances are all so iconic, however i'd be interested to know what your fav was.

Personally, mine was Paparazzi at the 2009 VMA's and I still consider this to be one of Gaga's all-time best performances.

• Like 3

Ultimecia

"YoĂź & I" might be my favorite Gaga song of all time, but you just can't beat that pre-ARTPOP hype!

The theatrics of Gaga starting as a "blank canvas", progressively taking the shape and transforming into her different eras - before shedding her self and being reborn into the Venus! :bye:

A MASTERPIECE :holdmyhand:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Space Cowboy

I'd say in the order they were performed it's Paparazzi, YoĂź and I, Applause and then the Chromatica Medley.

I was not too much of a fan of the Rain On Me performance in particular, 911 was best and Stupid Love was just ok to me, I have to be in the mood for that song. Rain On Mes performance lacked direction in my opinion, although it was nice to see her sweep the 2020 VMAS and of course 2010s as well.

lady gaga GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sugar Baby

Paparazzi is still the best one BUT if she had the seashell bikini Venus girl look the whole time she was performing Applause it would be my favorite, hate how we got that look until the very end and only a few seconds 

I never liked Jo Calderone and I still don’t, I thought it was tacky and cringe sorry 

• Thanks 1

Smother Em Eh

I LOVE them all and really was so obsessed with the 2013 one, I’d have to go with 2009 Paparazzi. It’s simply untouchable! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Catnikko

I don't think anything ever could compare to paparazzi 09, she shook the universe :air: 

but other than that i love them all equally

i love what the 2011 promo teased the most tho

Spoiler

Dancing in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 1

Agunimon

Paparazzi > Applause > Rain On Me > You and I, for me. I remember being so disappointed in You and I performance given the promo that was going on. Though I was never really into the Jo Calderone thing.

4 hours ago, Catnikko said:

i love what the 2011 promo teased the most tho

Reveal hidden contents

Yessss! My absolutely favorite promo.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Love 1

KindnessPunk

Paparazzi is so iconic but I think I’ll have to go with “You and I”, I’ll never forget seeing her open the show with her monologue as Jo Calderone and everyone in the audience being GAGGED. And she stayed in character ALL NIGHT!!! It was a moment, something no other pop star would even dare try! 

tumblr_mq5c2jgU4k1qza4gto1_500.gif

…and we never saw him again :smh:

• Love 1