đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Chappell Roan-The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess

CaptainAmerica

Featured Posts

CaptainAmerica

OUT NOW!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvcsGGTrmYM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Didn't see any other post about this album so took the liberty of creating this.The album is filled with bangers that I think Little Monsters will appreciate. She reminds me a lot of early Gaga. Amazing hooks, thoughtful lyrics and unique production. Some of the songs have been out for years/months, but they really come together.

Go listen and sound off, I'd love to discuss her with you!

Didn't see any other post about this album so took the liberty of creating this.

10/10 in my book.RyanClemens-ChappellRoan-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5

Mean Winchester

It is so good!!! I love how campy and messy the uptempo songs are while the sad ones are totally devastating. I am willing to say this is my most favourite album of the year so far!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion

Ooh thanks I’ll check it out. I really like some of the singles 

• Like 1

i adore this girl so much, have followed her since my best friend showed me Pink Pony Club in 2020. The album is honestly fantastic, her voice is so strong and unique and so unabashedly queer it makes me soooo happy 

After Midnight & Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl are absolutely bangers, bops, HITS.

The singles sound so great together with the new songs and it all comes together in such a great album

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 5 months later...
Agunimon

I'm so sorry I just discovered this album and I am absolutely obsessed. How is this not super popular on this forum????

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Max
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I'm so sorry I just discovered this album and I am absolutely obsessed. How is this not super popular on this forum????

Not you reviving this thread but yes I recently (for three days now) am obsessed with that album after only knowing Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, Max said:

Not you reviving this thread but yes I recently (for three days now) am obsessed with that album after only knowing Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl

I'm signaling the gays. They need to hear this.

Max
Just now, Agunimon said:

I'm signaling the gays. They need to hear this.

I highly agree 

holy scheisse

Is her name supposed to sound like “chaperone” lol :ororomunroe:

Ladle Ghoulash
13 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Is her name supposed to sound like “chaperone” lol :ororomunroe:

No ♥️

• 3 months later...
lastpopicon

ok reviving this I'm addicted to the album and should be sent to prison for overlooking this girl, criminal. 

No real skips idk what to say, feel like I can write an essay on why this album is iconic :toofunny: and the cherry on top, she slays live and is interesting, i can't 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Thanks 2