Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga is the 3rd artist in history to co-lead with TRS

Rifek

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
5 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Do you think the song is called Sweet Sounds of Heaven because so many of her friends are either in Heaven or going there soon?  🤔

• Shook 1

Gaga really connects generations. She's an old soul. That's why legends like The Stones can vibe with her. She knows how to reaaally give respect, honor and has this mission to continue spreading really good music. A true American treasure, a gift to humanity.

I really hope they promote the album with this song well. I'd like to see a music video, tv performance and an awards night performance soon. 

thatfoxyfeeling
9 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

girl the hype better be worth it 

That's the problem Gaga herself hasn't even announced the song. We're hyping ourselves up for a single treatment with a music video and live performance. 

I think we need to lower our expectations a little, this could just be similar to the collab she did with Lukas Nelson.  

Monstermilo
38 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

That's the problem Gaga herself hasn't even announced the song. We're hyping ourselves up for a single treatment with a music video and live performance. 

I think we need to lower our expectations a little, this could just be similar to the collab she did with Lukas Nelson.  

yeah im not getting myself excited until i actually hear the song 

im telling myself its just a small feat for now