Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga is the 3rd artist in history to co-lead with TRS

Rifek

Featured Posts

In their 60-year career, this is by far the most prominence the Stones have ever given a guest vocalist. Lady Gaga is only the third one ever. 

The two other people in history having microphone time of their own on a Stones studio recording are Merry Clayton 1968 "Gimme Shelter" and Billy Preston 1975 "Melody"

:giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 27
  • Love 5
  • Shook 13

Economy

Just like Gaga got rare rights to film in that castle for GUY video, or an entire album with the legendary Tony Bennet, and countless other stuff

Ppl know she a rare one :legend:

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 19
  • Love 11

Bradley
16 minutes ago, Economy said:

Just like Gaga got rare rights to film in that castle for GUY video, or an entire album with the legendary Tony Bennet, and countless other stuff

Ppl know she a rare one :legend:

The director of the 911 video also said he'd had that idea for 25 years and it wasn't until Chromatica that he could realise that vision.

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 12
  • Love 4
  • Shook 11

Legend Tingzzzzz! 

In all seriousness, I am so proud of how Gaga, through hard work and true talent, has positioned herself as one of the most respected figures of our generation. I cannot wait to hear this song! 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

EGOT2027

what is the source for this? a part of me is still so nervous it’s gonna be another backing vocals fiasco, so anything saying stuff like this makes me feel so much better!!

PunkTheFunk

It must be insane being Gaga's parents. You grow up listening to all of these artists, not realizing that your own daughter is going to one day collab with all of them. Elton, Tony, Paul McCartney, Cher, Queen (Brian May), The Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, Sting, David Bowie's ghost.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 8
  • Shook 2

Modern Ecstasy2

She’s so legendary it’s hard to believe sometimes 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Bonkers
7 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It must be insane being Gaga's parents. You grow up listening to all of these artists, not realizing that your own daughter is going to one day collab with all of them. Elton, Tony, Paul McCartney, Cher, Queen (Brian May), The Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, Sting, David Bowie's ghost.

Do you think the song is called Sweet Sounds of Heaven because so many of her friends are either in Heaven or going there soon?  🤔

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 7

ChicaSkas
19 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

She’s so legendary it’s hard to believe sometimes 

literally no one does it like her :cries:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

Economy
16 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Do you think the song is called Sweet Sounds of Heaven because so many of her friends are either in Heaven or going there soon?  🤔

:deadbanana:

• Like 1

ChicaSkas
36 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

this is the shadiest black humour I've seen in a WHILE :deadbanana: don't do that!! be nice

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Bonkers
34 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

this is the shadiest black humour I've seen in a WHILE :deadbanana: don't do that!! be nice

My favorite Gaga song is edge of glory.  

:rip:

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bonkers
10 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Not Princess Die? :traumatica:

Well, when people like Princes Diana, Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston died, it was way before their time and all still had so much ahead of them. 

Edge of Glory is about going out at the appropriate time and winning at life. 

• Like 1