💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Sweet Sounds of Heaven' (Feat. Gaga & Stevie Wonder) will be officially 7:22 minutes

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Lady Gaga is the only featured artist to be credited on the song as lead artist equally to The Rolling Stones.

My very own guess is that Stevie Wonder, Elton John and Paul McCartney are only doing music, not vocals. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 12
  • Love 5
  • Shook 9

Mother of Puppies

She probably read the thread about us complaining that most songs these days are too short :traumatica:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • LMAO 26
  • YAAAS 2

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I thought it was going to be a cocresit like “stones and Gaga”. I didn’t realize Stevie wonder is on it too. 

It is, Gaga is credited under the song. Stevie, Elton and Paul aren't.

It's just how Spotify writes the title. On Apple Music it's 'The Rolling Stones & Lady Gaga'

• Thanks 3

Maxine Puth

Why does it feel like the last few days there’s been news threads about the same thing lol. People are still finding out Stevie Wonder is on this song and it’s over 7 minutes long even though there’s been multiple threads about it. I hope the next thread is actual news like a release date. :ladyhaha:

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 11
  • LMAO 9
  • Thanks 4

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Why does it feel like the last few days there’s been news threads about the same thing lol. People are still finding out Stevie Wonder is on this song and it’s over 7 minutes long even though there’s been multiple threads about it. I hope the next thread is actual news like a release date. :ladyhaha:

It was actually rumoured +7min via ASCAP.

It's now offical. And the credits actually shows Gaga is the ONLY one credited as lead artist (contrary to Stevie, Paul, Elton). We didn't know about it

• Thanks 1

Maxine Puth
15 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It was actually rumoured +7min via ASCAP.

It's now offical. And the credits actually shows Gaga is the ONLY one credited as lead artist (contrary to Stevie, Paul, Elton). We didn't know about it

I mean it’s not worth arguing over but the credits have shown Gaga as the only lead artist for days, the whole track list has been on Apple Music. :max: You made that thread with a picture of the whole track list. And the 7+ minutes wasn’t a random rumor, we actually knew the song was confirmed 7 minutes 22 seconds since last week. 

“According to further reports from the event, Sweet Sound of Heaven will run for 7 minutes and 22 seconds (nice) and also feature Stevie Wonder (!) on piano.” 

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/lady-gaga-and-the-rolling-stones-have-made-a-gospel-song-together/

• Thanks 4

Mother of Puppies
44 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

people are excited. Let them :glamourpuss:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Maxine Puth
4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

so is it dropping this month or not :lolly:

I hope so, Angry was released last week. The middle mark between the first single and the album would be the week of the 29th. :zilla: