Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sugababes - When the Rain Comes

manuanota

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Is this new new? Or like something unreleased from before

I think it’s new. We might have an entirely new album coming up “soon”. 

• YAAAS 2

can't wait :giveup:

i do wish they will come back to their 2nd and 3rd albums sounds

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Gimme More
32 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Is this new new? Or like something unreleased from before

It is their brand new single, they’ve signed with BMG it appears.

#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

whewww!! So exciting even though my fave lineup is with MK+Heidi.

Taller in More Ways + Change are my favorite albums by far. TIMW is one of the key albums of my life I would say. 

omg a year ago the video was uploaded in HD (ish) again! Was devastated when it was not available in full, so beautiful.

Edited by weed

Gimme More
4 hours ago, lilboyblue said:

This sounds so goooood. Can they be due for a big comeback?? I mean UK has always been so much more welcoming of comebacking acts

They had a sell out tour last year in the UK and have done so many shows this summer.

They have their biggest show ever tomorrow at the O2.

I'm seeing them there and meeting them again :giveup:

Edited by Gimme More
#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, weed said:

whewww!! So exciting even though my fave lineup is with MK+Heidi.

Taller in More Ways + Change are my favorite albums by far. TIMW is one of the key albums of my life I would say. 

omg a year ago the video was uploaded in HD (ish) again! Was devastated when it was not available in full, so beautiful.

finally someone who also liked the Keisha, Heidi and Amelle lineup. That felt so refreshing. Amelle had sex appeal and added something fresh to the group whereas Mutya had the edge and I loved both.

To me their best lineups are

Heidi, Keisha, Mutya > Heidi, Keisha, Amelle > Siobhan, Keisha, Mutya >>>>>>>> Jane, Amelle, Heidi

Taller in More Ways and Change are truly their best records :'( the insane nostalgia I have rn omg

• YAAAS 2

1 hour ago, dit said:

finally someone who also liked the Keisha, Heidi and Amelle lineup. That felt so refreshing. Amelle had sex appeal and added something fresh to the group whereas Mutya had the edge and I loved both.

Heidi, Keisha, Mutya > Heidi, Keisha, Amelle > Siobhan, Keisha, Mutya >>>>>>>> Jane, Amelle, Heidi

Taller in More Ways and Change are truly their best records :'( the insane nostalgia I have rn omg

I thought Amelle was a great addition! Beautiful voice, the songs were great. She definitely didn't replace the edgy, mysterious vibe but she fulfilled her own position in the group. 

Agree completely w your lineup. I'm a Heidi stan! She is seen as the worst vocalist and maybe it's true but I love ha! Icon Heidi! I will say Sweet 7 has some bops tho :ororomunroe: took a hot minute to grow on me, the drastic change in sound, but I bop! 

Definite nostalgia, I think back to playing Runescape w Push The Button playing :traumatica:

Their vibe is so cool. I honestly encourage (especially people outside the U.K.) to go and listen to their latest album the lost tapes. Really fresh for a girl group, their harmonies are epic 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Chromatislaps
7 hours ago, dit said:

Heidi, Keisha, Mutya was my fav lineup :giveup: