💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Keith Richards confirms Andrew Watt was working with Gaga on music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
32 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Chromatica is in the middle of the pack for me, but I really think Replay is one of Gaga's best songs (top 5) and I love everything about 911. Honestly, I really like Chromatica as a whole and I've never understood the hate. It's not my fav, but it's still a great album and 911 is more experimental than what most of the other big pop girlies do.

If she really worked on LG7 in the studio since late last year she could be back in Q1/Q2 next year

• Like 3

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

And we got big clues that she worked with SOPHIE, Boys Noize, and BURNS for Chromatica and we ended up with the crappiness of Chromatica. Joanne was an embarrassing stagnant effort too.

It doesn't matter who she's working with, it's probably going to be the same tepid shït.

why the **** are you here?

she/her
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Cello

And we got big clues that she worked with SOPHIE, Boys Noize, and BURNS for Chromatica and we ended up with the crappiness of Chromatica. Joanne was an embarrassing stagnant effort too.

It doesn't matter who she's working with, it's probably going to be the same tepid shït.

go back to madonna nation! :holdmyhand:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Like 3

Lol someone needs to go for a mindfullness walk

• Like 7

Gaga isn’t going to write an album for the likes of people of you to enjoy, especially with these comments. Keep it to yourself next time or if you don’t like Gaga’s music then like why are you on this site 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 4

monketsharona

The fact this bitter person took the attention while the fact Andrew Watt producing new music for Gaga is just the best thing that could happen :firega:

• Like 6

OMonster

Wow. Could this be for Joker 2? Doubtful considering he's a pop producer I guess. LG7 is really coming.

subtext / fantasy
  • YAAAS 1

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Girl why are you bothering to stan someone if you haven't liked what they've been doing for the past 7 years? :lmao:

She’s only released two pop albums in 7 years so Yeah, he has that right

• Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The fact this bitter person took the attention while the fact Andrew Watt producing new music for Gaga is just the best thing that could happen :firega:

That’s the 4th thead about it, that’s why it was easy not to focus on the OP

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, The Z said:

She’s only released two pop albums in 7 years so Yeah, he has that right

What rights are we talking about here? :lmao: Of course you can dislike songs/albums released by Gaga or whoever, but what's the point in stanning someone if you've been disliking what she's done for the past 10 years? Move on with your life and go find someone else you enjoy and let those who enjoyed what Gaga released have fun with it. It's as simple as that :ohwell:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

A Very Gaga Holida
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

What rights are we talking about here? :lmao: Of course you can dislike songs/albums released by Gaga or whoever, but what's the point in stanning someone if you've been disliking what she's done for the past 10 years? Move on with your life and go find someone else you enjoy and let those who enjoyed what Gaga released have fun with it. It's as simple as that :ohwell:

Let them say it, and two pop projects is not a lot, they probably loved her first 4 records and are hopeful for LG7, it’s not that deep

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I love how this time around we don't know anything, no studio pics - just a few old dudes spilling tea and BURNS liking IG Comments. Oh this will be a smash Album, she's SERIOUS about keeping info secret. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 8

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, The Z said:

That’s the 4th thead about it, that’s why it was easy not to focus on the OP

There's only one thread about Keith Richard confirming Gaga worked with Andrew Watt.

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

1 minute ago, The Z said:

Let them say it, and two pop projects is not a lot, they probably loved her first 4 records and are hopeful for LG7, it’s not that deep

Doesn't sound hopeful to me, but okay I guess :ladyhaha:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 15

A Very Gaga Holida
Just now, Noah said:

I love how this time around we don't know anything, no studio pics - just a few old dudes spilling tea and BURNS liking IG Comments. Oh this will be a smash Album, she's SERIOUS about keeping info secret. 

Imagine if it doesn’t exist yet:cryga::traumatica:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

• River locked this topic