💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Keith Richards confirms Andrew Watt was working with Gaga on music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Lady Adga said:

I'm not talking about music. And you are not going to tell me what to do or not to do :vegas:

If you have the right to say anything you want, so do we :vegas:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Reginald said:

Friends, I don't think telling people to unstan is a good thing.. :kry: If the albums stop selling, she'll just focus more on beauty guru and acting. She has several side gigs lined up and ready go, as soon as the legacy monsters do. 

And how is that a bad thing? I hope all the annoying stans leave. Gaga has already achieved everything a popstar can. Now she needs to shine in Hollywood. Her real fans will stick with her no matter what she does. 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Juanlittlem
7 hours ago, Reginald said:

Friends, I don't think telling people to unstan is a good thing.. :kry: If the albums stop selling, she'll just focus more on beauty guru and acting. She has several side gigs lined up and ready go, as soon as the legacy monsters do. 

I dont think stans who hate on her ('cause disliking things is one thing but that was hate) are that helpful to her career so Im fine with them leaving.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

monketsharona
7 hours ago, Reginald said:

It is totally fine to question some things about her or not liking everything she is doing. But saying it in a respectful way is better. And what this person said was nowhere close to the respect area.

I am a 'legacy monster' who is following her since 2008 I totally hate her campaigning for HL, I don't like her jazz, I wish she would do more original music. Am I telling her she is doing '**** and crap' over the last 10 years ? Definitely not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

They want to rain on everyone’s parade because they think if they don’t like something, nobody should either lol 

They will be on full stanning as soon as gaga will pull big numbers again *yawn* we've seen this already. I don't know why some even bother to respond lol

• Like 6

LilyLark
42 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It is totally fine to question some things about her or not liking everything she is doing. But saying it in a respectful way is better. And what this person said was nowhere close to the respect area.

I am a 'legacy monster' who is following her since 2008 I totally hate her campaigning for HL, I don't like her jazz, I wish she would do more original music. Am I telling her she is doing '**** and crap' over the last 10 years ? Definitely not.

Pretty much this....that level of vitriol should be reserved for **** like R Kelly. If you don't like something, you don't like it, but there's no need to be so nasty about it.

• Like 2

monketsharona

Totally random but RedOne is in Malibu right now. It's been years he hasn't put a foot in the US.

Knowing Gaga has been working on new music this year in Malibu and West Hollywood. Maybe something happening ? 

• Shook 5

7 hours ago, Lady Adga said:

It is more than obvious that she has lost more than two fans :partysick: :ladyhaha:

why are you actually being so nasty? your profile is dedicted to making fun of her and you're all up this thread being snarky and rude

this is a fansite, not atrl... it's just weird behaviour, especially for a grown adult... but i guess that's what happens when you don't have much of a life :wtf:

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 4

Tinnitus15

I just need a confirmation if that was around 2022. Cuz this might be for Joker soundtrack and not LG7( which is fine, at least we’re getting new music from her)

Edited by Tinnitus15

LilyLark
21 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I just need a confirmation if that was around 2022. Cuz this might be for Joker soundtrack and not LG7( which is fine, at least we’re getting new music from her)

I think Joker is mostly going to be covers and old school show tunes, based on what little we heard of Gaga singing from the set. That doesn't seem like Andrew's vibe, even if he's done a few songs from soundtracks before....plus BURNS is involved.

Also, it sounds like this was mostly in 2023....so original music imo when you also consider BURNS.

• Like 1

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

I think Joker is mostly going to be covers and old school show tunes, based on what little we heard of Gaga singing from the set. That doesn't seem like Andrew's vibe, even if he's done a few songs from soundtracks before....plus BURNS is involved.

Also, it sounds like this was mostly in 2023....so original music imo when you also consider BURNS.

I don’t believe burns. He was liking gaga comments and teasing new music on the way and it ended up being his own music. Idk i don’t trust him,even if he’s liking comments. Yeah little monsters are flooding his comments about Gaga and maybe he’s just trolling by liking them (otherwise this would count as leaking and might get him into trouble)

LilyLark
30 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I don’t believe burns. He was liking gaga comments and teasing new music on the way and it ended up being his own music. Idk i don’t trust him,even if he’s liking comments. Yeah little monsters are flooding his comments about Gaga and maybe he’s just trolling by liking them (otherwise this would count as leaking and might get him into trouble)

Fair enough, but the nature of the Joker song that we've heard from the set plus Andrew's past history makes me think this is original music.

• YAAAS 1

Even if the project she was working on there in the studio was for Joker, the way that RS collab sounds very spontaneous makes me assume that's not the "project" she was talking about, since she said she was writing and producing for it?

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

No way Andrew Watt is involved in some jazz music

Sounds like it was few months ago in 2023 as Watt started following her, Burns and Bobby on the same day in June.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lady Adga said:

Because I want to. Don't I have the right to say I don't like something about Gaga? Do I have to like everything? Obviously I don't like her, her music, like I used to, but I'm not a hater, just a casual fan who misses de old Gaga :traumatica:

What's are little montrosities? 

• River locked this topic