monketsharona

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Doesn't sound hopeful to me, but okay I guess :ladyhaha:

pessimistic =/= not hopeful, but let’s agree to disagree

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

There's only one thread about Keith Richard confirming Gaga worked with Andrew Watt.

Oops sorry, my bad, I thought it was another one about the Rolling Stones saying she was working on new music:sharon: 

So yes you’re right, it was distracting :ladyhaha:(not a reason to harass though:crossed:)

Edited by The Z
work > working

Economy
2 hours ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

And we got big clues that she worked with SOPHIE, Boys Noize, and BURNS for Chromatica and we ended up with the crappiness of Chromatica. Joanne was an embarrassing stagnant effort too.

It doesn't matter who she's working with, it's probably going to be the same tepid shït.

Saturday Night Live Nbc GIF by HULU

• LMAO 4

32 minutes ago, The Z said:

Let them say it, and two pop projects is not a lot, they probably loved her first 4 records and are hopeful for LG7, it’s not that deep

There's also ASIB with multiple pop songs and great smash hits :icega:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Z said:

Let them say it, and two pop projects is not a lot, they probably loved her first 4 records and are hopeful for LG7, it’s not that deep

they can say it without being hateful though lol

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 6

Wet Fire
4 hours ago, Hold my Manjobi said:

And we got big clues that she worked with SOPHIE, Boys Noize, and BURNS for Chromatica and we ended up with the crappiness of Chromatica.

Crappiness? :triggered:

ROM? Replay? Alice? Babylon? CII+911? Enigma? SFA? Did we listen to same album? :huntyga:

Edited by Wet Fire
  • Thanks 12

52 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Crappiness? :triggered:

ROM? Replay? Alice? Babylon? CII+911? Enigma? SFA? Did we listen to same album? :huntyga:

Well what I’ll say is if you listen to the solo work of BURNS, Tchami, SOPHIE, etc. it’s easy to be hyped for the album to go waaaaaaay harder than it does. Even that Spotify playlist made it seem like the album was going to go deeper into house than it did.

it’s not that deep it’s just that Gaga kinda overplayed how much influences influenced the project again. Nothing new. She’s done that on ARTPOP (talking about Michael Jackson influencing it??), Joanne, The Fame (you reeeeally don’t hear a lot of Bowie or queen in the final product). All lovely albums but I could see where you might think one thing based on how she’s selling it and the much more muted album she did drop subsequently being disappointing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The Fame Monster

At first, I thought this was about Andrew Wyatt, with whom Gaga had previously worked on "Shallow." :giggle:

Find your freedom in the music
  • Like 3

NashvilleGAGA
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

Lmaooooo I love that these old dudes are just carelessly spilling the tea and feeding the info we so crave

Yes! This has got to be one of the more fun ways to find out she’s up to something

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Z said:

Imagine if it doesn’t exist yet:cryga::traumatica:

I truly doubt it. She's always working on things. When she did Joanne, she worked on ASIB, when she was preparing for Vegas she recorded Chromatica + L4S. When she prepared the Chromatica Rollout, she recorded HMH. It's been 5 months since Joker finished filming + now we know she was already working on music prior filming or recording the soundtrack. It's HAPPENIIIING. The Z, you better get REAAADY!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Noah said:

I truly doubt it. She's always working on things. When she did Joanne, she worked on ASIB, when she was preparing for Vegas she recorded Chromatica + L4S. When she prepared the Chromatica Rollout, she recorded HMH. It's been 5 months since Joker finished filming + now we know she was already working on music prior filming or recording the soundtrack. It's HAPPENIIIING. The Z, you better get REAAADY!

Well we kinda guess she was in the studio last Spring, with Burns booking a studio in Malibu, him working for weeks in Nightbird Studio in West Hollywood and Gaga being seeing going to restaurant there near the studio. Burns liking posts about him working on LG7. Andrew Watt starting following Gaga, Bobby and Burns. Bobby following back. 

Gaga confirming herself she wrote and produced music recently.

I mean there were some tiny clues...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

That comment did have a point tho

It’s pointless to get hyped bc she’s ultimately in control. We thought Joanne would be disco bc Mark. We thought Chromatica would he hyperpop bc of Sophie/BloodPop

She’s just paying for the hype of a brand name producer but like why gag over that when clearly we cant comfortably speculate on what the sound will be?

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

• River locked this topic