💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'AHS Delicate' trailer becomes the most viewed trailer in AHS history

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Shipper

I feel like this actually has a plot which is surprising cause most seasons are just a jumbled mess of tangled storylines. I dont like them sprinkling big named celebs in it but Gaga did it and we were fed that year so I give them a pass.

Pregnancy and IVF is a very sensitive topic and it is a big source of fear for people who want children. The fact that another living thing can grow inside a human and eat what you eat and suck you dry for nutrients is a very terrifying concept if seen in a different lens in the line of aliens, parasites and hosts.

Im behind on AHS seasons but i believe ive seen most seasons except the last one. It is an entertaining show but dont expect any deep plot in it. The show you would play in the background while doing something else kind.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO
33 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

I think it looks good

and promising

i just hope they don't **** it up

It’s AHS. Of course they’re gonna fúck it up towards the end lol but that’s part of the fun ride now :giggle:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Mocchi said:

Why? Looks really bad... maybe a Kim Kardashian effect? :duck:

Because it sounds promising ? 

If they go exactly where the book is going, it'll probably one of the strongest AHS season, easily.

• YAAAS 1

Shipper
5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Because it sounds promising ? 

If they go exactly where the book is going, it'll probably one of the strongest AHS season, easily.

Wait, what book? Is this season based on a book?

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

I dont know how to explain it but the filming quality looks very cheap? AHS always had really good visual stuff...like even the color gradient and stuff...it looks like a high budget youtube production to some extent...which isnt good quality for TV....oh well.

At least Kim seems ok here...nothing too cringe I guess? 

monketsharona
4 hours ago, Shipper said:

Wait, what book? Is this season based on a book?

Yep Delicate Condition by Danielle Valentine

Great great story

monketsharona
2 hours ago, waterfall said:

um maybe some bot views

cuz this season 9 trailer has less views but has 4x the engagement (likes and comments)

+20M views on TikTok

The promo is just on point this season (contrary to last couple of seasons that had minimal promo).

But I know it hurts some to say this show going into its 12th year is still very popular.

• Like 1