💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Lady Gaga referenced in The Sims 4

TwistedTeeth

Featured Posts

TwistedTeeth

In the recently released Sims 4 kit "Modern Luxe" there's an item that references one of Gaga's famous quotes. The Perfect Pillow is described as "Talented. Brilliant. Incredible. Amazing. Show-stopping. Totally unique. Completely not ever been done before." which is a nod to one of Gaga's interviews for American Horror Story: Hotel.

9f58a17134da78d87341302c1d650c016f9baf3e

It kind of hit me out of nowhere, I thought it was funny :ladyhaha: I wish they would've finished the quote.

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 22
  • YAAAS 3

Anderson123

Lmao that’s so funny!! They usually put clues of upcoming packs in the description of new items but I think that was just a cute reference. 

• Like 1

The kit was already good enough, but I didnt even notice that :bradley: really is my fave kit

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Lmao that’s so funny!! They usually put clues of upcoming packs in the description of new items but I think that was just a cute reference. 

Lady Gaga's Haus Labs Experiment and Be Whoever You Want Lip Kits and more Kit coming soon!

• YAAAS 1

Recently I was playing Sims 4 and I made Gaga. Then she cooked pasta with cheese and burned down my kitchen :alsemanche:

I'm not having fun tonight
  • LMAO 8

but people always cut the best part - put it in a blender, sh-t on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.. she basically described an episode of Jackass :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 2

TwistedTeeth
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

y'all are buying these kits?

I've "obtained" my copy of this kit through fair means.

bd51036c240137dbe538eb378a1002d3708a1084

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!
  • LMAO 1

Agunimon
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

y'all are buying these kits?

I was watching a video that outlined the fact that all these packs bring the entirety of all official content for The Sims 4 to a total of like $1,200 USD not including the new ones that were announced since. It is absolutely wild. Such a shame.

• Like 1