💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has been working on new music, aside from Stones song

Ronlop

Featured Posts

First of all, Gaga said multiple times she is always working on new music.

Second of all, when was this song recorded? Why are we assuming it was recently? This could have happened months/years ago.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 3

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Red said:

Second of all, when was this song recorded? Why are we assuming it was recently? This could have happened months/years ago.

Doesn't exclude LG7 as she recorded stuff for Chromatica like 2 years before it was out

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, Red said:

They were recordign Decmeber 2022/January 2023 if i'm not mistaken.

But yes, she could've been recording a demo or just booked for a session for all we know, doesn't mean anything new is coming

Edited by Lukas96
  • Like 2

Dr Fudge
36 minutes ago, Red said:

24 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Doesn't exclude LG7 as she recorded stuff for Chromatica like 2 years before it was out

Honestly both so super valid points. Without a time stamp it’s hard to say. Could have been during the Chromatica sessions, Joker songs, new songs, or even back during Joanne

something to keep in mind, though, is that she had Frank Zappa’s recording studio from 2016 to 2021. The question here is why would she use an outside studio when she had (has?) her own? Accessibility based on where she was geographically? Does her new home have a recording studio? 

Also something nobody has mentioned…who did she sell Frank Zappa’s home to in 2021? Lizzy Jagger, daughter of Mick Jagger…interesting coincidence?

Edited by Dr Fudge
Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.
  • Shook 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dr Fudge said:

when she has her own?

Does she? 

Dr Fudge
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Does she? 

Errr well she did anyway for those 5 years. No idea if she still does

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

sarcamstic

i really think we should put any conversation of joker “studio sessions” to rest :laughga:

she wouldn’t be in any old recording studio (let alone the same studio as the stones) to be recording vocals for a massive film, such as joker 2. she’d be recording all of those vocals on some movie studio lot that has recording booths specifically for film audio engineers to work on. gaga absolutely has been recording demos for something, whether that’s LG7 or for her own pleasure. still don’t think anything is coming anytime soon though :traumatica:

PERCHED for the rolling stones collab though!! 

Edited by sarcamstic
flying like 1000 birds
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 1

4 minutes ago, sarcamstic said:

for her own pleasure

I love the concept Gaga spends her free time recording music of the type she likes that will never see the light of day, purposefully, and she has a room in her house full of HDs of music no one but her heard :ladyhaha:

• Like 5
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

51 minutes ago, Dr Fudge said:

Honestly both so super valid points. Without a time stamp it’s hard to say. Could have been during the Chromatica sessions, Joker songs, new songs, or even back during Joanne

something to keep in mind, though, is that she had Frank Zappa’s recording studio from 2016 to 2021. The question here is why would she use an outside studio when she had (has?) her own? Accessibility based on where she was geographically? Does her new home have a recording studio? 

Also something nobody has mentioned…who did she sell Frank Zappa’s home to in 2021? Lizzy Jagger, daughter of Mick Jagger…interesting coincidence?

wow I just knew about this. I wonder if it's really a coincidence:vegas: