đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS Delicate Trailer (storyline)

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

This new season of AHS trailer looks good so far though Kim Kardashian was met with doubts but it seems she will deliver! :shadow:

This new season is allegedly gonna be based on Danielle Valentine's Book "Delicate Condition" 

Plot of the book is this: 

Anna Alcott is desperate to have a family. But as she tries to balance her increasingly public life as an indie actress with a grueling IVF journey, she starts to suspect that someone is going to great lengths to make sure that never happens. Crucial medicines are lost. Appointments get swapped without her knowledge. Cryptic warnings have her jumping at shadows. And despite everything she's gone through to make this pregnancy a reality, not even her husband is willing to believe that someone is playing twisted games with her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdvNzD6ZsDyIVr1hjbqJj

Whatchu guys think?

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 
  • YAAAS 4

sillynate

I won’t be watching. I wholeheartedly believe Kim, Emma and Cara are scabs who shot the promo posters while SAG is on strike. 

not only that but I still haven’t seen last season either :bon: so I’ve got some catching up to do

• Thanks 3

Catnikko

I'll be watching.

I googled the book when it was mentioned in the other thread and a review says it's a modern rosemary's baby and I'm very here for that :lolly:

Actual patient
  • YAAAS 1

kaelergrey
54 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I won’t be watching. I wholeheartedly believe Kim, Emma and Cara are scabs who shot the promo posters while SAG is on strike. 

not only that but I still haven’t seen last season either :bon: so I’ve got some catching up to do

I don't know this. Also last season was good but gonna be honest, it kinda pales in comparison to other seasons but nevertheless. its a great season. :party:

Edited by kaelergrey

kaelergrey
1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

I'll be watching as long it's streamed somewhere I'm subscribed to and not a sketchy site I searched for in google :gayhat:

Why do I find this funny :billie:

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Moonlight on Water said:

surprisingly enough, this actually looks good

Right? 

I still think it's as deceptive as AHS trailers usually are, but it looks well made apart from Kim Kardashian: one can tell her acting level from those three words alone

• Like 1

kaelergrey
1 hour ago, Moonlight on Water said:

surprisingly enough, this actually looks good

I agree. I hope it will have an amazing series run and a good ending. :party:

• Like 1