Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga (alongside LiveNation) created a fund to support sound techs during the pandemic

PopReaper

Featured Posts

PopReaper

Not sure if this was known or posted before, but a brazilian sound tech recently revealed on a podcast that Gaga was responsible for the idea of creating a project called CrewNation, a fund through LiveNation (and with the collaboration of fellow artists also signed to LN) that gave a $1.000 contribution to every sound tech that applied for it:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 39
  • Shook 1

ALGAYDO

She always does amazing things behind the scenes, and it’s always other people that expose her secret good deeds years later. She really is an angel ain’t she :fatcat:

• Like 16
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 2

SharkmanthaC
11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She always does amazing things behind the scenes, and it’s always other people that expose her secret good deeds years later. She really is an angel ain’t she :fatcat:

Yeah this is why comments about Gaga not doing enough bother me. I think she's always doing things, she just isn't constantly releasing press releases about it or posting about it on social media.

she/her/hers
  • Like 16
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 8

FATCAT
7 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

Yeah this is why comments about Gaga not doing enough bother me. I think she's always doing things, she just isn't constantly releasing press releases about it or posting about it on social media.

This. Advertising your good deeds is just a PR move, doing it without the press is the real tell for a good person.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

danbekim

She truly looks out for everyone that works around her. She is so down to earth and kind :kara:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

I really like to see this stuff. There's no angle for her here, nobody knew. And it wasn't just writing a cheque. She had an idea, got off her ass, took responsibility, used her influence, made it happen. I'm not wearing a hat at the moment, but I'm going to put one on as soon as I finish typing and then tip it to her.

• Love 1

Nice! Hopefully these sound crew return the favor and do their best work on her next album/tour. Give us some Beyonce level quality 

• LMAO 1

GagasEnigma4
18 hours ago, SharkmanthaC said:

Yeah so everyone saying “ShE NeVEr DOes ANytHing” can shut it. She doesnt make it a pr stunt bc she does it out of the goodness of her heart and doesnt need others to know.

• Like 3

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, Mr S said:

Nice! Hopefully these sound crew return the favor and do their best work on her next album/tour. Give us some Beyonce level quality 

what? lol

misha4ever

This is why I defended her from the trolls saying she does nothing, especially after the ridiculousness that was the last pride month thing :traumatica:

Plus, it is always funny af when she does "secret" things then much later I learned she showed up to that alien convention lmao :enigma:

Edited by misha4ever
english is not my native language >.<