COOOK 76,406 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 Spoiler Spoiler and I'm sure there are many others, but keeping it to our girlies Post others if you know some! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 Of the two, Glory. But really the answer is neither Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,706 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 i really wanna see some other ones! mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,523 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dimitristhe 1,567 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 Why nobody mentioned this iconic album? It was taken from the “Don’t Hurt Yourself” video. When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,416 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 Edit: wait that's a single cover, not an album cover. Delete my account please. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kimmo 82,467 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 Taylor Swift the album from this one deleted scene: Hottie Detector Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Batwings 12,969 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 Lemonade is the only correct answer to this question. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,013 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 Can't pick just one but these are all so good: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 15 minutes ago, Anderson123 said: Can't pick just one but these are all so good: Wow! I've seen them before, but I had no idea that those covers were from a music video!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,013 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 Just now, Agunimon said: Wow! I've seen them before, but I had no idea that those covers were from a music video!!! Honestly those are the best ones I've seen. I don't think it can get any better than that. Arca just nails it every time. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IWantYourLove 1,460 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 39 minutes ago, Anderson123 said: Can't pick just one but these are all so good: I’ve never seen this before, it looks seriously awesome. Similar to that one Gaga shoot Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Allan 3,948 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 Gosh I hate the original Glory cover so much, it looks like a picture before color correcting and it's not even that good. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,496 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 5 hours ago, dimitristhe said: Why nobody mentioned this iconic album? It was taken from the “Don’t Hurt Yourself” video. I always hated the way it looks LQ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,050 Posted August 25, 2023 Share Posted August 25, 2023 5 hours ago, Teletubby said: Came here to say this. It looks like it was from a proper album cover photo shoot. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.