Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with NASA & ARTPOP news

Highway10

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

she'll probably perform the lead single on the moon or something!

pls tell me this sarcasm and not delusion

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antoni

• Sexxx

• Hypocrateen

• MelbHawker

I like this emphasis on technology that has re-emerged (and not really explored since her early days), got pretty high hopes for this app and whatever else she has planned :excited:

Also, she's probably working with Apple to create their greatest amount of exposure for the app when it's released on iTunes.

Blank Space

See, this is when it starts. People hear "NASA" and they start thinking that Gaga will do something as big as performing in space. And then she comes up with a new gadjet that she's created with NASA and has nothing to do with space and people get disappointed. It's not even her fault. People expect the impossible and aren't even conscious that she's just a human.

:tea: It wont be something so unbelievable she will creat new outfit or something new related to technology but not living or performing on the moon/mars or maybe she will buy mars for her Lil Monstars to live a new race with no judgment :derpga:

Also, she's probably working with Apple to create their greatest amount of exposure for the app when it's released on iTunes.

I hope they will put it on main page for 1 year :coffee:

StefJAGermanotta

She worked with a NASA Engineer for the first disco stick, didn't she? Bet some great things are coming! And yeah, I was hoping for the first single around May / June.

And she's working with Apple? So ARTPOP will cost about US$ 599 for the standard version, still look exactly like The Fame (five years ago) and be half-as-good as the best albums that cost a fraction of that price? Great!

(Please don't kill me, I'm kidding)

LOL, SO true. :tea: . Found out an Apple Laptop with the same specs as my Dell costs more than twice as much. :eww:

NASA has me intrigued.

GagaUnderYou

At least I can calm my balls now about new music, I hope a music video is filmed on the moon!

Didn't she promote BTW at the MB though? :huh:

Anyway, we know at least that she's not gonna release music before April. At least we can calm our tits and pussies :laughga:

TheMadridHash

Gaga is working with nasa for only ONE prupose

1-. Films all the music videos for the singles from ARTPOP

2-. Releases ARTPOP

3-. TAKES A SPACE SHUTTLE AND TRAVELS BACK HOME :staymad:

Didn't she promote BTW at the MB though? :huh:

Anyway, we know at least that she's not gonna release music before April. At least we can calm our tits and pussies :laughga:

been saying this for like 6 months, and i was not alone, a minority here said the same thing, she wasn't going to repeat the mess it ws promoting BTW while being on the road

Edited by TheMadridHash

I hope the whole NASA thing is for new technology at her shows. Sending music up in space is useless. :smh:

MarkoLilMonster

I'm so excited for this :excited2: But I want 1st single in February :taylor:

ARTPOP #2013 :usrs: ?? You mean ARTPOP #SecondHalfOf2013 :grr:

• Shadow locked this topic