Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga shares her make up routine with E! Online

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
14 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Isn’t this exactly how we felt about The Fame fragrance when it was released and she was promoting it and in that whole era? I’m not saying you’re wrong!  But didn’t we all really think and believe “wow how cool this fragrance! Gaga is doing so much so many visuals marketing interviews she must really love this product and be passionate and happy with it!” 

But we got amazing visuals, which were related to her  album, back then. It was somehow connected to music. Right now we just have… well Haus Labs videos taken by an android phone. I honestly dont care about make up and won’t say if she’s right or not to promote it. But I would  support her decisions when we get some cool visuals. For example Ariana’s beauty brand has some really nice photo shoots( this picture for her foundation is amazing) 

IMG-7622.jpg
 meanwhile we get this same “only face” pictures of her, which are just her face. Girl, you’re known for fashion! Fashion and make up are working together. Give us visuals. 

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 1

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Fair.  At the end of the day, I feel like Rihanna’s fans are genuinely excited about and interested in her cosmetics and clothing - whereas with us it’s completely different. For the majority of us.

Oh they’re definitely NOT. The GP loves her make up line. 

Levine

I don't want to defend her, you have all the right to say y'all tired and bored.

But she relesed Chromatica 3 years and 3 months ago, we are used to this gaps (I don't even think this is the longest yet?). She never been an artist who releases 1 album per year.

I do think that times have changed and an "active artist" should release an album every two years at max, but we know her :shrug:

holy scheisse
36 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

I heard a lotta words about kindness and bravery

I didn’t watch it but how am I not surprised haha

Controversiaga
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

I don't want to defend her, you have all the right to say y'all tired and bored.

But she relesed Chromatica 3 years and 3 months ago, we are used to this gaps (I don't even think this is the longest yet?). She never been an artist who releases 1 album per year.

I do think that times have changed and an "active artist" should release an album every two years at max, but we know her :shrug:

Again I think it’s more the fact that ppl r complaining we talk about Taylor too much on here- who is an active artist .

whereas you are completely right- Gaga is not.

so why should ppl be mad?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Thanks 1

Levine

It's simple. Because people would talk about Taylor here even with a current Gaga's era right now. And that's because Taylor is breaking records and pulling numbers, that's why she's talked about here. 

If Taylor with the same quantity of music out wasn't pulling those numbers, we would have HALF of the threads about her here.

Y'all tired and want to talk about who releases music? Thousand of people release music every day. Talk about them if it's "just for the music".

• Like 6

TimotheeChalamet
26 minutes ago, Levine said:

I don't want to defend her

No, please, defend her. We all need to read something positive 

• Love 1

NATAH
42 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Fair.  At the end of the day, I feel like Rihanna’s fans are genuinely excited about and interested in her cosmetics and clothing - whereas with us it’s completely different. For the majority of us.

always waiting

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

But we got amazing visuals, which were related to her  album, back then. It was somehow connected to music. Right now we just have… well Haus Labs videos taken by an android phone. I honestly dont care about make up and won’t say if she’s right or not to promote it. But I would  support her decisions when we get some cool visuals. For example Ariana’s beauty brand has some really nice photo shoots( this picture for her foundation is amazing) 

IMG-7622.jpg
 meanwhile we get this same “only face” pictures of her, which are just her face. Girl, you’re known for fashion! Fashion and make up are working together. Give us visuals. 

but haus labs has a lot of stunning photoshoots and visuals?

@Tinnitus15 whats funny? :triggered:

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

King of the Fall
34 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Again I think it’s more the fact that ppl r complaining we talk about Taylor too much on here- who is an active artist .

whereas you are completely right- Gaga is not.

Gaga is not an active artist yet since 2022 we have gotten a tour, a soundtrack song, an Oscar performance, a movie being finished, a Chromatica Ball film being worked on, rumors of Gaga being in and out of the studio for various reasons and the upcoming start of another Jazz and Piano residency. I get that at the moment, there is not much to talk about but to call Gaga not active is stretching it.

Edited by 4th Street
We define our moral ground, but when I crawl into your arms, everything comes tumbling down
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8

Reginald
49 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Haus Labs videos taken by an android phone

Now, let's not drag Android into this when the Stupid Love music video, filmed on an iPhone, exists :icant: :kry:

• LMAO 9

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Now, let's not drag Android into this when the Stupid Love music video, filmed on an iPhone, exists :icant: :kry:

Cuz they put that Samsung filter 

• Like 1

Naak Le Vaar
1 hour ago, Controversiaga said:

But I question if it makes her happy. She’s said in the past she doesn’t like selling fragrances.  I feel anytime she talks about makeup, it’s a business / promo / marketing discussion- not seeming like a “let me talk about this cuz I love it and I’m passionate about it” . And I wonder if she’s just contractually obligated to promote and market this brand 

The money's making her happy :vegas:

Like I'm sure she likes makeup as much as the next woman, but she saw the opportunity and took it. Clearly music's not doing it for her. As long as she's happy

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

SHALLOW
54 minutes ago, Levine said:

Maybe you just don't have many expectations but yeah I'm incredibly bored with her and I've been bored for 2 years now. I'll even take another jazz album rn, i just need something new and i need her to stop acting like any other influencer cause that's incredibly annoying and really makes me question her choices

• Thanks 4

Xardas
2 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

This is why it’s all Taylor swift threads over here

taylor is doing nothing but music. 

This is why her music is what it is...

IG: @bartoszprazuch

• River locked this topic