đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga shares her make up routine with E! Online

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

https://www.eonline.com/news/1383187/the-surprisingly-simple-way-lady-gaga-gives-herself-an-extra-boost-of-confidence

"Trust yourself," she encouraged. "Whatever inspiration is coming your way, whatever feeling you're having, just trust your instincts. Because when you stop trusting your instincts and you start thinking about what other people want, that's when the relationship with beauty can be complicated. Trust yourself."

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 18

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Lady Gaga shares her make up routine with E! Online
Controversiaga

I mean .  This is why it’s all Taylor swift threads over here

taylor is doing nothing but music. That is what we want to talk about on a pop culture forum.  I think a lot of us don’t come here to talk about makeup or haus labs, honestly.

I love Gaga and I’m not meaning to bash her/ but just wanted to point it out.

edit: also I don’t mean to be comparing the two.  They’re both in their own journeys with their careers.  But again I’m only bringing up Taylor because she does get talked about a lot because there is a lot of excitement around her atm and ppl say they’re sick of hearing of her- but Gaga, imo, doesn’t have many exciting updates for us atm.

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 31
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Man that website is a nightmare to use, I wanted to read the article but it forced me to watch a video about Gaga's Instagram post about being quiet lately

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 13
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

taylor is doing nothing but music. That is what we want to talk about on a pop culture forum.  I think a lot of us don’t come here to talk about makeup or haus labs, honestly.

edit: also I don’t mean to be comparing the two.  They’re both in their own journeys with their careers.  But again I’m only bringing up Taylor because she does get talked about a lot because there is a lot of excitement around her atm and ppl say they’re sick of hearing of her- but Gaga, imo, doesn’t have many exciting updates for us atm.

I don't mean it in a mean way so read it with love in your mind, but I don't think Gaga cares about Taylor or whatever we think she should be doing, she's just living her life 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 3

StarstruckIllusion
15 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

LMAO the immediate backlash 

Honestly cant argue back like while I’m not bored in my life in general, Gaga herself is such a snore these days. Happy if she’s happy tho

• Like 10

bionic

I only agree with the 'do what makes you happy' mantra so far because 99% of people are not in environments where they can completely disregard how other people respond to them/their appearance. Good for her tho

buy bionic
  • Like 1

Controversiaga
14 minutes ago, Beto said:

11 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

LMAO the immediate backlash 

Honestly cant argue back like while I’m not bored in my life in general, Gaga herself is such a snore these days. Happy if she’s happy tho

I mean yeah I think it’s fair to admit we’re bored of the makeup . I’m excited for her to begin jazz and piano and see some photos of BTS stuff .

but again yeah if Gaga isn’t interested in sharing about that stuff , I guess there’s nothing we can do.

but ppl shouldn’t get frustrated then if another pop star is getting more talk and attention on here

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

"Trust yourself," she encouraged. "Whatever inspiration is coming your way, whatever feeling you're having, just trust your instincts

giphy.gif

• LMAO 21

Controversiaga
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I only agree with the 'do what makes you happy' mantra so far because 99% of people are not in environments where they can completely disregard how other people respond to them/their appearance. Good for her tho

But I question if it makes her happy. She’s said in the past she doesn’t like selling fragrances.  I feel anytime she talks about makeup, it’s a business / promo / marketing discussion- not seeming like a “let me talk about this cuz I love it and I’m passionate about it” . And I wonder if she’s just contractually obligated to promote and market this brand 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

JazzGa

Is it just me or did she.... not actually share her makeup routine? :lolga: I heard a lotta words about kindness and bravery but I still do not know what products she uses in what order and on what part of her face :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
3 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

But I question if it makes her happy. She’s said in the past she doesn’t like selling fragrances.  I feel anytime she talks about makeup, it’s a business / promo / marketing discussion- not seeming like a “let me talk about this cuz I love it and I’m passionate about it” . And I wonder if she’s just contractually obligated to promote and market this brand 

she literally created this company out of her own free will, she wants to do this. if she didn't want to, she wouldn't have bothered to relaunch the brand after the amazon split

that same talk your quoting was when she was talking about being used to make money. she wasn't happy with selling fragrances at the time as an example so one day decided to start saying no and only say yes to the things she wants to do

she didn't mean "i hate selling cosmetics" as a final satement

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

she literally created this company out of her own free will, she wants to do this. if she didn't want to, she wouldn't have bothered to relaunch the brand after the amazon split

that same talk your quoting was when she was talking about being used to make money. she wasn't happy with selling fragrances at the time as an example so one day decided to start saying no and only say yes to the things she wants to do

Isn’t this exactly how we felt about The Fame fragrance when it was released and she was promoting it and in that whole era? I’m not saying you’re wrong!  But didn’t we all really think and believe “wow how cool this fragrance! Gaga is doing so much so many visuals marketing interviews she must really love this product and be passionate and happy with it!” 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
1 minute ago, Controversiaga said:

Isn’t this exactly how we felt about The Fame fragrance when it was released and she was promoting it and in that whole era? I’m not saying you’re wrong!  But didn’t we all really think and believe “wow how cool this fragrance! Gaga is doing so much so many visuals marketing interviews she must really love this product and be passionate and happy with it!” 

i'm pretty sure she was against the idea of it and said she would only do it if she could do it on her terms, someone will need to fact check that for me :messga:

but look at the eau de gaga perfume campaign and how BASIC it was in comparison to FAME. she wanted FAME to be a moment but had absolutely no interest in eau de gaga. eau de gaga is a great example of when she's not interested and when she mentioned fragrances, she was for sure talking about eau de gaga and probably some moments in promoting FAME because of her body language/attitude in some FAME interviews

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

i'm pretty sure she was against the idea of it and said she would only do it if she could do it on her terms, someone will need to fact check that for me :messga:

but look at the eau de gaga perfume campaign and how BASIC it was in comparison to FAME. she wanted FAME to be a moment but had absolutely no interest in eau de gaga. eau de gaga is a great example of when she's not interested and when she mentioned fragrances, she was for sure talking about eau de gaga and probably some moments in promoting FAME because of her body language/attitude in some FAME interviews

Fair.  At the end of the day, I feel like Rihanna’s fans are genuinely excited about and interested in her cosmetics and clothing - whereas with us it’s completely different. For the majority of us.

• Like 1

• River locked this topic