Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ciara's CiCi debuts with 456,048 streams on Spotify

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I think Spotify should hide streaming numbers like Instagram did with the likes. It’s so unnecessary and unhealthy to a certain extent 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Levine
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think Spotify should hide streaming numbers like Instagram did with the likes. It’s so unnecessary and unhealthy to a certain extent 

In Italy "our" billboard is called FIMI and we don't even know how many copies artists sell. We only know when the artists get certified, but other then that nothing. 

I still like to see numbers tho

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Kimmo
23 minutes ago, Levine said:

In Italy "our" billboard is called FIMI and we don't even know how many copies artists sell. We only know when the artists get certified, but other then that nothing. 

I still like to see numbers tho

Meanwhile in the US:

ciara-flop.gif

Hottie Detector
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5

PartySick
7 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Nooo. I like listening to new artists and I always start with their biggest songs

💚

BlingNotTheMusic

I've loved Ciara since Goodies, and I'm also from the South US so we have a certain vibe. But she hasn't had a good album since 2015's Jackie. Not sure what's going on with ha

RebeldeFaith
43 minutes ago, PartySick said:

What did Lil Baby do? :ph34r:

Nothing actually. I confused him with Da Baby. My bad. :ororomunroe:

Something something idk
  • LMAO 4

BROSEIDON

It just wasn’t good. Been a fan since Goodies but the material just wasn’t good. How We Roll is by far the best song. Everything she’s put out the last decade is just so cheesy other than a couple one offs here and there. She needs another “Ciara” and I feel like this was her attempt, but it wasn’t even close.