💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Addison Rae announces the release of previously leaked music this Friday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 1

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Love 1

Teletubby

it has 4 tracks
1. I got it bad - 2:52 [Addison Rae, Rami Yacoub, Madison Love, Brett McLaughlin, Oscar Gorres]
2. 2 die 4 ft. Charli XCX - 2:06 [Addison Rae, Charli XCX, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Andrew Goldstein, Madison Love, Brett McLaughlin]
3. Nothing On (But The Radio) - 2:29 [Addison Rae, Billy Steinberg, Josh Alexander, Madison Love, Jacob Kasher Hindlin]
4. it could've been u - 2:15 [Addison Rae, Alexander Glantz, Tia Scola]

Teletubby
20 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

https://deezer.page.link/HfwVc4uwFvtHYzL97

Why is Nothing on but the radio by Addison Rae already on deezer since 2022? Its not on spotify

These are leaks that someone illegally uploaded

22 hours ago, Cruelty said:

The song was offered to various artists, variously with and without Gaga’s knowledge, until she eventually bought it back so she could release it herself (and so Natalia Kills couldn’t release it herself :ladyhaha:). 

was it offered to Natalia Kills?:blink:

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

Railing
On 8/15/2023 at 8:27 AM, Cruelty said:

We end up having this debate basically a couple of times every day, so I wanted to clear things up before the endless discussions and disagreements:

Gaga wrote “Nothing On but the Radio” in 2006/07 alongside ‘Like a Virgin’ writer Billy Steinberg (:legend:), although she isn’t credited on the song’s copyright registration. This is because it dates from around the time she was working as a ghostwriter; I believe @PropaGaga suspects it might even have originally been for the Pussycat Dolls? Not all of the vocals on the version that we have are Gaga’s; there’s another female singer on parts of the chorus and bridge.

The song was offered to various artists, variously with and without Gaga’s knowledge, until she eventually bought it back so she could release it herself (and so Natalia Kills couldn’t release it herself :ladyhaha:). The song leaked in 2010, and was briefly considered for inclusion on ARTPOP as “Heard It on the Radio”, with a revamped production by DJWS. Nothing came of that, and so the song was offered to other artists, eventually being bought for Addison Rae.

Hope this helps! :pawsup:

sources?

Cruelty
58 minutes ago, Railing said:

sources?

Copyright registration with 'date of creation' as 2007: https://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=3&ti=1,3&Search_Arg=nothing on but the radio&Search_Code=TALL&CNT=25&PID=Tn6hHBBZaXiNY-3V8nWIHsO3giLw&SEQ=20220209183243&SID=1

Ghostwriter information comes from @PropaGaga (who I 100% trust on this), and tracks with what we know Gaga was doing around that time i.e. ghostwriting for Pussycat Dolls.

Natalia Kills information again from @PropaGaga here: https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/lady-gaga-ARTPOP.29941/page-3310#post-3220170

Vocals: I mean, you can just use your ears. More noticeable in the official acapella, especially during the middle 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLWzwl5UrBg

ARTPOP revamp: can't link to leaked legal work, but the relevant information is NOBTR.png

I believe we also got the 'Heard It on the Radio' title as part of the 2020 legal leak but I can't find a screenshot at the moment.

:heart:

Edited by Cruelty