💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS reacts to ARTPOP fan promo advert

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Well kinda confirm they didn't want to go Act II. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 6
  • Love 18
  • Sad 13

• monketsharona changed the title to DJWS reacts to ARTPOP fan promo advert
ELECTROHEART

Umm... Ok, but nobody mentioned ACT II, this was a celebration of ACT I, I think it's getting tiring seeing him mentioning ACT II everytime he can and saying "I would release act ii if I can, the demos are amazing" is a way to disrespect Gaga's decision of not release it.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 3

LilyLark

Watch. Fans are just going to drag Gaga due to this clownery and DJWS's actions. It's sad. I get they want ACT II, but people are going too far imo.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

bpmMonkey
15 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Umm... Ok, but nobody mentioned ACT II, this was a celebration of ACT I, I think it's getting tiring seeing him mentioning ACT II everytime he can and saying "I would release act ii if I can, the demos are amazing" is a way to disrespect Gaga's decision of not release it.

I think it gets tiring seeing people having an opinion about him talking about Act2. He obviously has a lot of feelings about this project for one reason or another and if he wants to post about it it’s his calling, the unreleased music is as much his as it is Gaga’s :bye:

• Like 23
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

StarstruckIllusion

The years long campaign to get Gaga to release Act II/more demos has been the most sad and pathetic thing i’ve seen in my life. 

• Like 15
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 6

River

I mean, why would they say it's ok to leak her material? :toofunny:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 3

InTheCloset

I love ARTPOP but this whole djws thing is getting a bit tiring. Him mentioning act 2 every chance he gets. After the whole ARTPOP trending and gaga acknowledging it i dont think the only reason for not releasing act 2 is because of the label forbidding it. Perhaps Gaga herself doesnt want to release it, maybe it was made during a dark time in her life and its too painful for her. If she releases it one day i'll be on the moon but if she doesnt i'll still be happy because its HER record

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

monketsharona

He's literally implying there were discussions about releasing Act 2 and that he really wants it but they (Interscope ? Gaga and her team ?) don't. And he's sorry about it. 

I think fans (and DJWS)  should just move on and just celebrate the album we already have. ARTPOP won't relive for a new era. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

SpanishChaosAngel

it is obvious that they dont want him to leak it, but he can turn into Boris, so what if they are keeping it for a future project? for example on gagas 20th/25th or even 50th anniversary they can say “it has been a long time, we are gonna release it”

Railing
47 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Whether you guys like it or not, ARTPOP is just as much DJWS as it is Gagas. 

Exactly, it's so ****ing weird how people villainize this man for talking about an album he cowrote/produced and executive-produced, and for him wanting to release the leftover material from that :rip:

It's also extremely weird how anti-Act II so many people on this forum are. Gaga said herself multiple times back in the day that this was a project she wanted to release. Wanting to hear it, especially since it was supposed to be released, is not a pathetic or selfish ask. It feels like you guys (speaking generally, not to the person I'm quoting) just want to be contrarian, or like you have an unspoken vendetta against ARTPOP itself for existing and being the fan-favorite era.

Edited by Railing
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 12

NATAH
3 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

he didn't mention act 2 though, he was talking about ARTPOP demos

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

monketsharona

People really need to understand that he was asked and under contract for a work for her. He was paid for it even if the full thing was not released.

It's sad to talk like that about it but it's HER music, he worked for her, even if he's a friend. If she as an artist doesn't want her name to be tied to that material, then yes he'll just have to sit and watch it stay unreleased no matter how much us, her fanbase want it.

Very frustrating of course. He tried to fight for it and it didn't worked out. So just let it go.

People always talk about this particular music, she has also ton of music that stayed unreleased from different projects, no matter how good it was, and made with other producers. And nobody is campagning for this music. So everybody will be fine I guess ?

Anyway, LG7 next :ohwell:

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 9

Papergangstuh

We aren’t telling him to shutup because it’s not his music, we are telling him to shutup because he riles up a part of this fanbase that is very passionate about act II and will 100% drag Gaga because they feel they are owed something.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3