đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga looking young & fresh in new Haus Labs announcement

Rifek

Featured Posts

Puddin

Her eyes look very rounded in the first pic! Regardless I’m buying 10 and I don’t even wear concealer. 

mamo

The next day another Haus Labs post came and so it continued always the same. Supercharged-clean-artistry-triclone-skin-tech always the same. The next day another Haus Labs post came and so it continued always the same. Supercharged-clean-artistry-triclone-skin-tech always the same.  The next day another Haus Labs post came and so it continued always the same. Supercharged-clean-artistry-triclone-skin-tech always the same. 

lady-gaga-lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-promo

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • LMAO 48
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

TheSine

I'm going to have a full set of Haus Labs makeup apparently...

đź–¤TheSineđź–¤

KillerMonster

The amount of money I have spent on Haus Labs is insane :huntyga: Take my money!

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • YAAAS 1

G U C C I

I wonder if it’s just the weight loss making her jaw filler/implants stand out sooo much? She looks incredible but that is kind of a jarring difference. The other pic with the concealer looks amazing. 

• Like 1

Lextyr97

Is this good for hydrating dry skin? I use baby lotion but any excuse to support her brand is enough for me. Someone lmk

7 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Is this good for hydrating dry skin? I use baby lotion but any excuse to support her brand is enough for me. Someone lmk

I swear by Hyaluronic Acid for hydration which this product has but if you don’t wear concealer it makes more sense just to get a HA serum/cream

• Thanks 1

TheBadRomancer

UGH SHE LOOKS AMAZING :cryga:

also did not know concealer was supposed to go on that many places on the face lol

Edited by TheBadRomancer