๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Barbie becomes a billion dollar film

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Oh, I think Barbie just became a serious contender for awards season. Greta Gerwig is a slam dunk for a Best Director nomination, Margot Robbie will snag a Best Actress nomination, and Barbie itself will be nominated for Best Film without a doubt!

• YAAAS 17
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

HiddenWeirdo

Wow, it's already #45 in the list of highest-grossing movies everย :tony:

Edited by HiddenWeirdo
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 6

nodandsmile

Margot's truly better off producing her own stuff (especially after what happened last year!) this and "I, Tonya" are her best roles by far!!!

+ she's producing Emerald Fennell next one as well, like she did "Promising Young Woman"ย ย :applause:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

elijahfan
35 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Oh, I think Barbie just became a serious contender for awards season. Greta Gerwig is a slam dunk for a Best Director nomination, Margot Robbie will snag a Best Actress nomination, and Barbie itself will be nominated for Best Film without a doubt!

Well thereโ€™s a long way to go until awards season. Their marketing strategy was great to secure a box office hit, but seducing the Academy is a whole other story.

AURAOFSHEISSE
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

how could you forget Ken?

โ€œHands on your knees, Iโ€™m Angelina Jolieโ€

River

im going to watch it tomorrowย  :emma:

Je ne parle pas franรงais but I can padam if you like

TwistedTeeth

My asshole of an uncle tried to pull the 'go woke, go broke' stunt on this movie I wanna print this out and mail it to him

tenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=babab16e9a592ba

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!
  • YAAAS 8

LateToCult
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Well thereโ€™s a long way to go until awards season. Their marketing strategy was great to secure a box office hit, but seducing the Academy is a whole other story.

I think itโ€™s safe to predict nominations for them. The movie created a narrative that Hollywood voters LOVE to eat up. At the very least theyโ€™re going to nominate Greta Gerwig for helming the biggest film by a female director ever.

• Like 3

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, TwistedTeeth said:

My asshole of an uncle tried to pull the 'go woke, go broke' stunt on this movie I wanna print this out and mail it to him

tenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=babab16e9a592ba

The narrative has now changed to it not being a woke film because itโ€™s about men ๐Ÿซ 

androiduser
55 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

The narrative has now changed to it not being a woke film because itโ€™s about men ๐Ÿซ 

they are even mocking the movie because Gosling had a great performance, so it proves men are better than women! :fail:

• LMAO 1